Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possibly New Resident Evil 0 (N64) Footage Posted at 64DD.net!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess this monster belongs to the undone 25% of RE0-N64 then...? Since the only thing that exist for that is just the concept art, no in-game image/video, and is totally missing in the GC version.

Comment

I thought there was only a Japanese demo, but this seems to be a NTSC demo?

And you didn't have to aim down to shoot the dogs with a handgun? I always thought you did in any other RE, but I may be wrong [??].
      Last edited by Chris' Boob; 09-14-2008, 12:13 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

I liked the video. RE0 NGC version was technically better but I don't like it too much so there's no reason for me to get excited about this finding, although it is great to see some new footage RE0 isn't a great game at all. In addition, I'd say that RE0 story/plot was a scornful laugh. Is true that zombies looking through the window were fantastic, they should have added those. I must confess that while playing RE0 I was hoping to get more time during the train stage, for me it seemed too short and it that for me was a big letdown... But we all know that RE series were getting horrorless.

Comment

Resident Evil Zero is my least-favorite RE game, but the N64 version would've been 10x better.

It's like comparing Mega Man 8 and Mega Man 9. MM8 has advanced graphics, but isn't anything to brag about. MM9 uses classic retro graphics, and the fans are going crazy over it. I don't really like the realistic graphics they used for the GC version. I was actually looking forward to the N64 version back then, when they showed the images in GamePro and other magazines. It's the same reason why I don't care for REmake. The original is better, and does a better job at capturing the atmosphere. I didn't feel the same feelings with REmake like I did with the original.
          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

btw billy's name is tommy in the n64 game..go to 3:50 on the vid and she calls him tommy

Comment

Originally posted by quikstrike View Post
              btw billy's name is tommy in the n64 game..go to 3:50 on the vid and she calls him tommy
              Nice catch . I didn't note this before...

Comment

Or it could be a miss translation that stayed in the n64 build of zero.
                Last edited by kevstah2004; 09-19-2008, 04:18 PM.
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

To me, it sounds more like this: “Yeah. So you must be the person who was trying to hide from us. Tell me, what happened back there? The van… Was that your doing?”

Comment

I thought she was saying "Tell me" too.

Comment

Yea, she's saying "Tell me", not "Tommy."
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

Resident Evil Zero: The Wrath of American English
                        LOL now that had me in stitches xD

Comment

Working...
                        X