No announcement yet.

New Biohazard Degeneration Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff ripped from the flash file; unlike the RE5 and 4 flash files, there is nothing too exciting here
    Attached Files

Comment

Greg Glenn is voiced by Steve Blum.

Awesome.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Can someone translate characters bios?
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Good news guys,
          gingerkitty translated the japanese infos

Angela Miller (29) Captain of SRT (Special Response Team) in Herbertville. Born and raised in Herbertville and she is proud of her job to maintain public peace.

Gregg Glenn (28 ) Member of SRT in Herbertville. Angela's co-worker.

Rani Chawla (the little girl) - the site put the same info as Angela by mistake, so no info about her except her name. I do not think she is Claire's daughter though. She does not look anything like Claire!

Senator Ron Davis (56) - Local selected Senator who attracted Willfarm ウィルファーマ co. (sorry, not sure how to spell the name) to Herbertville. It has been rumoured about corruption between him and ウィルファーマ co. He is supporting US Medical Summit to turn the people's eye from Demonstration against the clinical trials in India. Believes in any prosperity at any sacrifice.
          Raccoon Incident and clinical trials in India are a necessary evil for him.

Frederic Downing (44) - The chief research worker of ウィルファーマ co. Behaves like a British gentleman.

Curtis Miller (35) - Ex NGO member of which Claire now belongs. After he lost his wife and child during Raccoon Incident, he joined NGO. He was arrested after Realizing ウィルファーマ's bio farm construction plan in Herbertville and violently demonstrated against it.
          He was informed about the truth of the Raccoon Incident and decided to use terrorism against the company.

Comment

Leon's hair looks fabulous as usual.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

his face does not however.

Comment

Herbertville International Airport, huh? Can't say I'm overly impressed with the name.

Comment

What's more interesting is the names of the cities for some of the incoming and departing flights. For an international airport, the only international location I saw was Canada. That's barely international to the US.

Regardless, this pre-emptively gives us a hint as to where the zombie infested plane that crash landed was coming from...
                  Last edited by Project Omega; 09-15-2008, 12:26 PM.

Comment

i visited the site again today and they uploaded a couple more screenshots.

also like to add the voice actors they got - steve blum, crispin freeman and laura bailey aside from leon's and claire's VA are actually pretty decent. not too familiar with the others so i might look up them.
                    Last edited by arumisan; 09-15-2008, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                      What's more interesting is the names of the cities for some of the incoming and departing flights. For an international airport, the only international location I saw was Canada. That's barely international to the US.

Regardless, this pre-emptively gives us a hint as to where the zombie infested plane that crash landed was coming from...
                      I'll have to rewatch the trailer, P.O. I guess I haven't seen a list of incoming flights, just departures. Brussels, Copenhagen, and Hong Kong are all listed.

Comment

Originally posted by arumisan View Post
                        they got - steve blum
                        Seriously? If so; Hell yeah!

Comment

Curtis Miller (35) - Ex NGO member of which Claire now belongs. After he lost his wife and child during Raccoon Incident, he joined NGO. He was arrested after Realizing ウィルファーマ's bio farm construction plan in Herbertville and violently demonstrated against it.
                          He was informed about the truth of the Raccoon Incident and decided to use terrorism against the company.
                          Seems like Curtis Miller is turning out to be a RE version of Carlito from Dead Rising. In that game, the character uses bio-terorism against the government to force them to confess their crimes, no matter the consequences. Most likely Curtis is the culprit who released the virus in the airport.

Comment

But that won't make any sense :|. He's lost his family in Raccoon Incident and now he want to make another Raccoon-like Incident (only on a smaller range)?

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post

Hmm well I see Brussels, Copenhagen and Hong Kong there too on the screenshots you posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X