THIA's "Frapper"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saint_Eve
    Haha! Texas power is rising. Pretty soon we will invade Pennsylvania and change its name to Castlevania!
    Nah, You know up here in PA we are all vampires..We would drink your blood. I mean look at our states name! We also all live in castles! :sneaky:

Malice, its working for me now. They might be getting mass hits, since they did say they had to disable thumbnails until traffic went down.

Comment

Yeah, it's working for me now. I added myself as well.

Comment

Haha! Texas power is rising. Pretty soon we will invade Pennsylvania and change its name to Castlevania!
        hey id support that.. i support the texas coup... as bigtex in the cs forums used to end all posts with... Texas Rules!

Comment

Quick, go to your front door and yell I will listen for you!

Comment

Lol, thing is.... I dont like Texas. Lol, the weather isnt good too me, its waaaaaay too humid here, I cant live properly like that. I mean, Im Russian, Im used to the damn cold as Ive lived there for like 13 years of my life. I need to move up north, Castlevania would be a fine state, or New York or New Jersy, I like those places.

Comment

Come to Maryland. It gets hot as hell in the summer. But when the winter comes, it's butt fuckin' cold!

Comment

Neh, Central Texas is fine. Especially during the summer. Sure, it could be colder, but you can't have everything, now can you?

Comment

Yeah, its humind since Im right at the Gulf Coast, so... I mean, I like snow... a lot, and beleive ot or not there was snow here last Christmas, lol, pretty funny to see everyones reactions, some kids have never seen snow before. But the Gulf Coast blows becasue of the whole Hurricane thing, I had to pack alll my Japanese BH books, American guides, everything I had that had anything to do with RE, I packed, and I had to haul this huge back pack around whenever Rita came in, then I had to take some other things that are dear to me... had to take my cat and walk it outside as we were in the car for 28 hours, I had to walk it so it could take a shit. But in the end the hurricane didnt even hit us, so FUCK. Id like living in Dallas, it wasnt as humid there.

Comment

But don't you have to deal with Texans in Texas?

Comment

But the Gulf Coast blows becasue of the whole Hurricane thing
                      No pun intended, I'm sure.:sneaky:

Anywizzays, I added my partyhouse on the frapper mapper so if you guys are welcome to stop by and chill at my hacienda.

Comment

Lolsticks, I didnt even notice that

Comment

Added myself, told you i was close to you dot50cal

Comment

Holy..You are close!

Comment

Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-08-2005, 05:35 AM.
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

West Virginia.... God, the experiences I've had driving behind "those" people. Not that their all like that. It's just the majority I've driven behind are.

Comment

Working...
                                X