No announcement yet.

PSM Scores RE4 10/10!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He cant, I tried merging the topics and he beat me on the posting. It makes it so he cant post in this thread though, which is bad so anymore im just gonna have to give credit.

Comment

Actually,well at least at my GameStop, action figure for all RE4 PRE-ORDERS PREMIUM, and NORMAL.

GET PREMIUM!! GOOD FOR COLLECTING!!

Comment

OK well, I went to EB today and I asked about the demo they said they dont have diddly squat yet, they did have boxes with full boxart for RE4, they wouldnt give me one...lol but they did give me the NGC Shop Demo version 28, it has an RE4 Demo on it, I didnt play it yet but I heard it was different from the rest.

Here is an scan of it.

The manager will save me 2 copies of the RE4 PS2 Demo, one for myself and one for Malice, he will save me a copy of the Archives (cant wait, I want to read all of the background info) and he will save me any other demos or promos they get, specially for RE DS and RE 5, I think there will be store demos for both of those.

Comment

Its the same demo, I have 22 and 24. I played 28 and its the same as those, which are the same as the official demo.
          Originally posted by Saint_Eve
          OK well, I went to EB today and I asked about the demo they said they dont have diddly squat yet, they did have boxes with full boxart for RE4, they wouldnt give me one...lol but they did give me the NGC Shop Demo version 28, it has an RE4 Demo on it, I didnt play it yet but I heard it was different from the rest.

Here is an scan of it.

The manager will save me 2 copies of the RE4 PS2 Demo, one for myself and one for Malice, he will save me a copy of the Archives (cant wait, I want to read all of the background info) and he will save me any other demos or promos they get, specially for RE DS and RE 5, I think there will be store demos for both of those.

Comment

Ah, I see, well, Im glad I have at least one as I've missed 24 and 22.

Comment

Wow, ill never be as hardcore as you guys!

Comment

I may have to find a TEST ps2 to buy quick Might as well get a good ps2 to last so i dont break it

Comment

lol Borman Im looking for a PS2 tool currently heh My wallet = :sick:

Comment

Working...
                  X