What happened to Carlos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Carlos?

... after Resident Evil 3? I've been wondering about this for quite some time.

Any news?

the same thing that happened to Ms. Chambers.

Comment

And Mr. Burton.

Comment

And Nicholai.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

It's another RE mystery. We all hope some of them will be revealed in re5, but I gues Capcom doesn't
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

i read somewhere that he joined the same organization that jill and the others joined

either that or he went back to being a mercenary

Comment

and Billy...

hmm

Comment

On an island far, far away there is a little room. It is there that Resident Evil characters go to pine away for the chance at a starring role. Some of them get to leave often. Others get a nice, plush chair to wait in and service. Some live in the closet.

Carlos thinks it's the nicest closet he's seen. It has carpetting.

Comment

Chained onto a Sheikh's bedpost in the middle of Iraq.

Comment

Nicholai went on to star in Under Siege 2: Dark Territory.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Carlos is an insignificant character that served his purpose in the one game he'll ever star in...he's like Ashley or Billy. A "one hit wonder," if you will.

Honestly, did he even contribute enough for us to care about him?
                      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 09-21-2008, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Capcom has a thing for making one-time characters ridiculously great and making recurring characters progressively shit.

I mean just compare RE3 Carlos to UC Carlos. Very definition of ugh.

Comment

And Nicholai.
                          Didn't Nikolai get pulled into a hole in the ceiling and suffer a horrible, bloody death?
                          He also had a cameo in the 1st Outbreak game, which can be considered canon as RE3 made it clear that he was sneaking off to do his own secret, covert activities...

I liked all the mercenaries from RE3... Yeah, even Carlos. Sure, he was a bit of a nob but I thought he was okay. I found him more appealing than many of the other 'dudes' in the series.

I found this secret file which may or may not help us solve the mystery of what happened to our Latino friend.

Subject: Carlos Oliviera.
                          Profession: Umbrella hired mercenary / turned good guy.
                          Sightings: Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil- Umbrella Chronicles.
                          Dislikes: Monsters, zombies, feeling emasculated.
                          Hobbies: Online dating, making tacos.
                          Present location: Unknown.
                          Last seen: Flying away from Raccoon City in a helicopter... with one hand up Jill Valentine's mini skirt.

Comment

Didn't Nikolai get pulled into a hole in the ceiling and suffer a horrible, bloody death?
                            No. Canonically he escapes.

Comment

Oh yeah... He was also flying another helicopter at the end which you can shoot down or not.
                              Why is the 'him getting away and surviving' the canon one? I've probably read the reason before but can't remember.

Comment

Working...
                              X