No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Podcast Episode #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Sorry for not being around today. I've been struggling with a fresh install of Vista.

Comment

I pretty much like it, but would it be possible for the next one make the diferent sounds of the recording at the same vibrate? sometimes the recording of Mr. Spencer was louder than the recording of c2keo and such... or it's just me O_o?

Love the intro of the podcast and the Michael Warrren commercial, too bad SinValentine didn't have a proper mic for her recording, but I like it too =D. Looking forward the 3th episode n_n.

Comment

We tried to sync up the voices as best we could, sorry about that. I'll make sure its better next time, since we wont have a guest (probably).

Comment

awesome episode guys, although it felt a bit short, maybe im just used to hearing the 2+ hour 1up podcasts ..

Comment

RE1 will give us much to talk about.
            See you in hell.

Comment

So I listened to this tonight.
              Congratulations, I've never bothered downloading a 'podcast' before... you crazy kids with your wacky technology.
              I liked it so much, I downloaded the 1st episode too

I enjoyed it, even though I wasn't always agreeing with the comments made. And the 3 of you guys make a pretty good trio. Mr.(I play on easy) Spencer is kinda the 'star of the show', Alzaire is the 'quiet guy' with the more technical comments and Dot is the 'straight guy' trying to keep the whole thing sensible.

I don't think you paid RE3 enough respect.
              None of you seemed to like RE2 much either...
              As old school, dedicated RE fans, I'm wondering what games in the series you actually DID like
              It was nice to hear you discussing the games, though.

Maybe you could disagree, argue and insult each other in future episodes (that's always entertaining).

Good job

Comment

Well, the podcast for RE1 should be interesting as that, in most cases, is the original game that got them into liking the series to begin with

Comment

So what do you guys think about discussing re1.5 in some of the future podcasts? Sorry if I replay myself.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Word around the office is, there's a secret podcast that we recorded but never transmitted. Episode 1.5, where we talk about the elusive 1.5 beta, as well as the 'Graveyard' build.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

...that would make a terrible sense. By any chance are we gonna have small clippets of it released over the years but never allowed to hear the funn thing?

Comment

Of course, and many people will claim to possess the episode in an attempt to gain reputation or credibility in the community.

We were around 75% in to the episode, until we decided to scrap it and redo the second episode, which is what everyone has access to now.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

I use the 1.5 podcast as a lullabye as I go to bed and the RE 1.5 discs as coasters when guests come over.

True story.

Spoiler:

Comment

We really did end up scrapping the first recording of Episode 2, so in a way, it really did become 1.5 haha. But thanks to my idiocy, its lost forever, but you hear bloopers from it on the podcast. Its mostly the part where we're talking about how I talked too much, and how we need to re-do it, lol.

As for 1.5 discussion, I think eventually that'll take place. I don't see how we can make it very interesting at the moment, since none of us have played it. If you have an idea, then we're all ears.

Comment

What about the beta discs you have in your office, Mr. Takagi?

See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                                As for 1.5 discussion, I think eventually that'll take place. I don't see how we can make it very interesting at the moment, since none of us have played it. If you have an idea, then we're all ears.
                                Interview with the PSM's Curator and/or whom ever was playing it in the Youtube video? If we can't play it directly then we can atleast have the story told to us of how great or not-so-great it was when they played it.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Comment

Working...
                                X