No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Podcast Episode #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That won't ever be possible. He still denies he owns it to this day, so chances are slim.

Comment

He may deny owning it, but did he deny playing it? If that's not Curator in the video, then can we track them down?

Comment

Its really convoluted. But I believe its him. Either way, I tried being nice to the guy but he has this bad reputation and I don't think I'd even approach a deal with him these days after all the stuff he did. Its just too shady.

Comment

Just listening to it now... good stuff guys.

Just FYI, The UK never got the RE2 Dual Shock bonus' features until the Dreamcast and PC releases in 2000... but definently before the GC edition. The Dreamcast version released in Europe after Japan but before the US as well.

Comment

Got the chance to listen to it today.... you can really see the improvement in sound quality, and I could notice you guys were more confortable about doing it....
            Great work!

That Kendo impersonation by Mr. Spencer got me laughing for a while....
            Now let's wait for the next one

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
              Just listening to it now... good stuff guys.

Just FYI, The UK never got the RE2 Dual Shock bonus' features until the Dreamcast and PC releases in 2000... but definently before the GC edition. The Dreamcast version released in Europe after Japan but before the US as well.
              Ah man, what a ripoff

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Its really convoluted. But I believe its him. Either way, I tried being nice to the guy but he has this bad reputation and I don't think I'd even approach a deal with him these days after all the stuff he did. Its just too shady.
                Why doesn't someone just track his IP address to his house and annoy the shit out of him until he releases it?

Throw stones through the windows...
                Spraypaint the car...
                Light the garden on fire...
                Put proximity bombs in the letterbox and garden gnomes...
                Force-feed the cat Alka-Seltzer (makes another bomb, essentially)...

Just an idea

Comment

Because we try live in a civilized world why should lower our standards to that of his where not all crazed psychopaths you know that can't live without re 1.5.
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Lets not bring this up again. A civil thing can probably be reached, but comments like those aren't helping anything. You just come off as an idiot.

Comment

Sorry guys, but people seem to want it so bad, I'm actually suprised that someone doesn't actually go to those measures.

Anyway, I'll shutup about that and save my reputation.

Dot, are you planning to do a small segment (5 or 10 or even 15 minutes) on Gaiden? I'd love to see that Gaiden is one of my favourites.
                      *activates anti-flaming shield*

Comment

In 30 seconds you'll be dead, I'll have the betas and be home in time for cornflakes.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Any stand-alone game will get its own podcast eventually.

Comment

Hmmm, I never really thought Gaiden would warrant it's own podcast.

But okay! Sounds good to me

Comment

I finally listened to the podcast and most say that it was better than last week. Really looking foward to the next one.

Comment

Working...
                              X