Wesker in RE5, Biohazard Remake coming to Wii 12/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesker in RE5, Biohazard Remake coming to Wii 12/25

According to the latest issue of Famitsu, Wesker's appearance in Resident Evil 5 has been confirmed. This shouldn't come as a surprise given the earlier news this year regarding Wesker's Umbrella Chronicles VA reprising the role for RE5.

Also, Biohazard Remake is getting ported to Wii and is set for a 12/25 release in Japan. It'll be a direct port from the original GameCube version, just like RE0, but reports say it'll support the GC (and presumably classic) controllers, and weapons can be drawn by shaking the Wii remote.

We'll have more information and scans when they start appearing.

Source: NeoGAF

Holy shit. What a day.

Comment

how soon before Code Veronica Wii then ?

Comment

Well, at least this one has the addition of shaking the controlloer to draw a weapon. I dunno why that's a good thing, but hey, it's a thing at least. Capcom really need to learn a subtle lesson...when porting a game to a system that can already play an older, identical and cheaper version of said game they need to add a few bonuses. Not, sadly, shake the controller to draw weapon.

And before people start comming up with mighty plans for Wesker we might wanna see the Famitsu scans. Technically the Sunglassed One is in RE4 as well. Just because he's in RE5 doesn't mean he's gonna do much except greatfully recieve a virus sample.

Let's hope he is, though, and the game therefore has a big chunk of storyline and development within its shooty borders.

Comment

I got excited for the RE2 Wiimake cause I figured it would have remake graphics from RE1 but now from what I'm hearing it's total BULLCRAP. I don't wanna buy a game where you shake a controller to draw your weapon. It's to early to complain tho. And as for Wesker in RE5, I hope he makes an appearance at the Tokyo Game Show. But then again we still haven't heard about any details on "Sherry" from RE5.

Comment

Scans: http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Im...5559_0_big.jpg

Wow.

Wesker looks very different in the in-game image. Looks suited for some action!

I'm psyched. It already seems to be more focused on the mainstream storyline than Biohazard 4. Flashbacks, Wesker, Puzzles...

Faith restored temporarily, would be completely if it weren't for the damned Gears controls.
            Last edited by Yama; 09-24-2008, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Awesome pics thanks man. Also Excella Gionne is the name of the lady in white, she is the founder of a medical manufacturing company, now the office leader of the African branch
              Last edited by aris13; 09-24-2008, 04:19 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Wesker's hair need only be a tiny bit longer for a pony tail.
                Then he'd nearly look exactly like Steven Segal.
                sigpic

Comment

Man this sh!t as awesome !

Comment

Here's the other scan:

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      Mutalisks? In my Biohazard 5?
                      It's more likely than you think.

That other thing looks bigger than Saddler. Wow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Amazing, Wesker looks cooler than before, can wait to see the TGS trailer.

Comment

Dramatic appearance of Albert Wesker, his costume is terrifying! From what I've seen him use latest range of sunglasses.

Excella Gionne, its name comes from Italy, I would not dare say it will take the role in history.

Comment

Looks like Wesker was making some exercise too... even in his face... I don't know... I was very used to the skinny Wesker but I think I like this one too... except for the hair. Personally I'm more interested for the game now, not for the appearance of Wesker but for the game itself.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              From what I read in Japanese on the section "Bio-Weapon", the antlion creature and the flying creatures are actually adapted from the old Umbrella designs of the Chimera types in RE1, which didn't go into mass production like the Hunters did. Apparently it seems that the flying creatures can spit a sticky substance on you to subdue you in place. Then it lands and stings you.
                              Last edited by Weils; 09-24-2008, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X