No announcement yet.

Wesker in RE5, Biohazard Remake coming to Wii 12/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The leaked article about RE5. Lots of new information and spoilers.

Comment

Wesker looks like he lost weight...

This game is looking more and more hectic by the day, I can't help but think later in the game, hitting it up with some coop, theres going to be plenty of yelling while trying to cover each others back haha

Just one thing I was thinking about really with everyone discussing the controls recently... Are Gears controls really that different from Resi controls? Let's say that the term Gears controls is made up of the movement style, ability to duck and run and the ability to take cover behind objects....

You still "steer" your character like a helicopter, turning on the spot and arc-ing as you run forwards and turn, albeit perhaps a little slower in Gears.

The addition of a duck and run ability would be damn handy considering the number of enemies around you at any given time in RE5, or even just to dodge attacks of larger enemies and running for cover seems to be a little less pointful so far, but this depends on the enemy attacks planned...

Everyone seems to be so uptight about a change of controls, when really, they won't be much different at all. The only thing I can think that Gears doesn't do is the 180 turn which would be strange to drop considering how useful it is but still. I don't mean offense to anyone but it really does seem like everyones getting worried about nothing...

Comment

This...is...awesome. The appearance of Wesker made my day. He is such a badass villain. Anyone who doubted that he would be in RE5, was, well, nuts. Wesker is Chris' bete noir. They are going to rumble!

As for "Excella Gionne" - I believe that is Italian for "makes my pants tight."

RE5 is looking awesome! The best part: no douchebag Leon S. Kennedy.

Comment

I had a feeling that new info on RE 5 would pop up in Famitsu first before anywhere else. Either way this is exciting news. I don't think the EGM article will have anything new like this but will see in a few weeks.
          Last edited by Stars1356; 09-24-2008, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Wesker looks awesome.

Pity about the shitty actor, though.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
              RE5 is looking awesome! The best part: no douchebag Leon S. Kennedy.
              Got that right
              sigpic

Comment

Wesker's back!!!!! I allready love this game!!!... well... i allways did, but now more!!!

Comment

Wesker looks better than ever. Damn what a badass! I think now we can really wait for Chris/Wesker final showdown.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I think the "showdown: Chris - Wesker" will be in a video; it wouldn't look good to just shoot wesker as if he was another monster, if they do that fight in a video, they'll really fight eachother, maybe it'll be like the fight: Leon - Krauser, or something

Comment

Or Ada - Sadler fight. Good example of how to fight a super powered BOW that looks just like a normal human, well if you don't count tentacles
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                        I think the "showdown: Chris - Wesker" will be in a video; it wouldn't look good to just shoot wesker as if he was another monster, if they do that fight in a video, they'll really fight eachother, maybe it'll be like the fight: Leon - Krauser, or something
                        Yeah, as long as Chris & Wesker aren't dueling with hunting knives like they are swords, all the while doing somersaults around the room. Jesus Christ is RE4 ridiculous.

Comment

I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but Wesker looks awesome.

Looks like he's gone down the JC Denton route too, in terms of fashion.
                          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-24-2008, 11:30 AM.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

Now that Wesker is confirmed there's a good chance Ada will be seen or at least mentioned.

Comment

Now than I think so... Wesker looks a lot like Klaus from the BH 4D...

Comment

wesker looks old,well if i am not wrong he is 42 years old in re 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X