Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 87

Thread: Wesker in RE5, Biohazard Remake coming to Wii 12/25

  1. #21
    For British Eyes Only
    aris13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    4,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jill's Boob View Post
    RE5 is looking awesome! The best part: no douchebag Leon S. Kennedy.
    Got that right

  2. #22
    #30 Birkin Type 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    823

    Default

    Wesker's back!!!!! I allready love this game!!!... well... i allways did, but now more!!!

  3. #23
    Our Fearless Leader Nomad9026's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    933

    Default

    Wesker looks better than ever. Damn what a badass! I think now we can really wait for Chris/Wesker final showdown.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

  4. #24
    #30 Birkin Type 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    823

    Default

    I think the "showdown: Chris - Wesker" will be in a video; it wouldn't look good to just shoot wesker as if he was another monster, if they do that fight in a video, they'll really fight eachother, maybe it'll be like the fight: Leon - Krauser, or something

  5. #25
    Our Fearless Leader Nomad9026's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    933

    Default

    Or Ada - Sadler fight. Good example of how to fight a super powered BOW that looks just like a normal human, well if you don't count tentacles
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

  6. #26
    #47 Chainsaw Majini Jill's Boob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Usually a bra
    Posts
    2,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by himher_elle View Post
    I think the "showdown: Chris - Wesker" will be in a video; it wouldn't look good to just shoot wesker as if he was another monster, if they do that fight in a video, they'll really fight eachother, maybe it'll be like the fight: Leon - Krauser, or something
    Yeah, as long as Chris & Wesker aren't dueling with hunting knives like they are swords, all the while doing somersaults around the room. Jesus Christ is RE4 ridiculous.

  7. #27
    The Emissary
    Mr. Spencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,577

    Default

    I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but Wesker looks awesome.

    Looks like he's gone down the JC Denton route too, in terms of fashion.
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-24-2008 at 12:30 PM.
    See you in hell.

  8. #28
    #35 Nemesis CODE_umb87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,098

    Default

    Now that Wesker is confirmed there's a good chance Ada will be seen or at least mentioned.

  9. #29
    #30 Birkin Type 2
    Ridley W. Hayes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Now than I think so... Wesker looks a lot like Klaus from the BH 4D...

  10. #30
    #15 Bandersnatch ZERO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    200

    Default

    wesker looks old,well if i am not wrong he is 42 years old in re 5.

  11. #31
    Sadistic Medicine
    Bertha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    He's older than 42....he was 38 during the first game. He's pushing 50 by now. Though I suppose due to his augmentation he no longer really ages. I like the new look. Totally can't wait for 5 now.

  12. #32
    #15 Bandersnatch ZERO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    200

    Default

    wesker looks old,well if i am not wrong he is 42 years old in re 5.

  13. #33
    #47 Chainsaw Majini riderkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    2,053

    Default

    i seriously think we might get a wekser sidestory with this game.

    but im seriously upset about the Biohazard Wiimake. IF thye can take the time ot do this crap why not make a REGC style resident evil 2 remake?

  14. #34
    #47 Chainsaw Majini Jill's Boob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Usually a bra
    Posts
    2,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
    Now that Wesker is confirmed there's a good chance Ada will be seen or at least mentioned.
    I guess, but who cares? Aren't you tired of Ada and Leon? I am. This is about tying up the Chris -vs- Wesker scenario. And I'd rather hear about other characters like Barry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    He's older than 42....he was 38 during the first game. He's pushing 50 by now. Though I suppose due to his augmentation he no longer really ages. I like the new look. Totally can't wait for 5 now.
    Barry is the one who was 38 in RE1. Although Wesker was close...32, I think. I think "ZERO" is right about Wesker being 42 in 2008. Though, Mist, I agree with you that Wesker probably doesn't "age" like a normal human anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by riderkid
    i seriously think we might get a wekser sidestory with this game.

    but im seriously upset about the Biohazard Wiimake. IF thye can take the time ot do this crap why not make a REGC style resident evil 2 remake?
    WTF are you talking about? It is very easy for Capcom to take an already made game like REmake, and port it to the Wii. Hence the word "port." An RE2 remake would have to be built from the ground up, though Capcom already has the framework in place with the RE0/REmake engine.

    Besides, like others have speculated, maybe Capcom is laying the groundwork for an RE2 remake. Who knows? Since RE5 features Chris and Wesker, I'm sure some of these "newer" RE fans that have only played RE4 will need to know about those two characters. And the same "newer" fans (ugh) will not have a clue about Sherry Birkin, so maybe an RE2make is necessary now.

    Though REUC explored a lot of that. Sherry didn't make an appearance (or did she in the hidden mini-game?) but there were files about her. And if the cutscenes in RE5 are true, I am sure they will explore the intricate RE backstory anyway. Besides, since RE5 is for 360 & PS3, it's not like those gamers will all have Wii's anyway.
    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 09-24-2008 at 03:02 PM.

  15. #35
    The Emissary
    Mr. Spencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jill's Boob View Post
    Barry is the one who was 38 in RE1. Although Wesker was close...32, I think. I think "ZERO" is right about Wesker being 42 in 2008. Though, Mist, I agree with you that Wesker probably doesn't "age" like a normal human anymore.
    Wesker was 38 in Code Veronica.
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-24-2008 at 03:10 PM.
    See you in hell.

  16. #36
    #05 Sliding worm
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Did anyone else notice the way Wesker is holding up his arm? He's not really making a fist or anything. It's just there... Either he just pushed his sunglasses into his face or it's an indication that he's got something under that glove.

  17. #37
    An Old-Fashioned Cowboy Archelon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Wesker was 38 in Code Veronica.
    And in RE1.

  18. #38
    The Emissary
    Mr. Spencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,577

    Default

    Well, obviously. Unless his birthday was between the events of RE1 and CV.
    See you in hell.

  19. #39
    #35 Nemesis CODE_umb87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jill's Boob View Post
    I guess, but who cares? Aren't you tired of Ada and Leon? I am. This is about tying up the Chris -vs- Wesker scenario. And I'd rather hear about other characters like Barry.
    Ada works for Wesker, I didnt mention anything about Leon. Dont forget she is also working with another organization to take down Wesker.
    Last edited by CODE_umb87; 09-24-2008 at 03:47 PM.

  20. #40
    #47 Chainsaw Majini Jill's Boob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Usually a bra
    Posts
    2,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colvin View Post
    Did anyone else notice the way Wesker is holding up his arm? He's not really making a fist or anything. It's just there... Either he just pushed his sunglasses into his face or it's an indication that he's got something under that glove.
    My impression is that he is beckoning someone, or asking for something to be handed over to him.

    Actually, since he is dressed like Neo, I was hoping that he is motioning to Chris to "bring it." They are going to duke it out hard core in this game - I know it...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •