No announcement yet.

Wesker in RE5, Biohazard Remake coming to Wii 12/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion, there is really nothing exciting about this news. Remake being ported to the Wii, with one minor thing, not significant. Wesker returning, does this really surprise a lot of you? Of course he looks different, its on a next-gen console, so he is made to look more realistic. But, Wesker is overrated anyway.
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

ok i just saw the scans and now my opnion will be heard...wesker looks like a white morpheus.

The monsters looked cool on the second set of scans but im still in the dark about weapons, I know a rifle, shotgun and pistol are confirmed, but how bout bringing back the grenade launcher? it was MIA in 4 but will it return in 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
        In my opinion, there is really nothing exciting about this news. Remake being ported to the Wii, with one minor thing, not significant. Wesker returning, does this really surprise a lot of you? Of course he looks different, its on a next-gen console, so he is made to look more realistic. But, Wesker is overrated anyway.
        Wow. You are so cool. Your logic is flawless, while the rest of us, with our pedestrian mentalities, are left in awe of your wisdom.

The Wii port of REmake was just announced, less than 24 hours ago. Yet you are saying it has only one simple addition. Since it will be controlled via Wii-mote, obviously there will be more than just "waggle Wii-mote to draw gun." Maybe you should wait until the official announcement? No one even knows if this will be a Japan-only release anyway. It's not like the Wii version of RE0 ever made it anywhere else.

As for your opinion of Wesker - of course his presence excites people. He's the main villain. How does that make him overrated? Maybe YOU don't like him, but that hardly makes him "overrated" to everyone. Pray tell, genius, if Wesker is lame, then who should the series antagonist be?

I bet you think RE4 is the best RE game, and that Leon is the greatest character in the series. That's what kind of RE fan I imagine you as.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
          Wow. You are so cool. Your logic is flawless, while the rest of us, with our pedestrian mentalities, are left in awe of your wisdom.
          I bet you think RE4 is the best RE game, and that Leon is the greatest character in the series. That's what kind of RE fan I imagine you as.
          Does not compute.

Comment

Quit bickering about what 'kind' of RE fan you are. It doesn't matter.

Anyway, What do peeps make of this?

I call largely nonsense. Not sure why, just the vibe. Listing the megaphone guy as a major character when he is clearly seen as a standard, killable enemy immediately after that village cutscene? See gametrailers for the footage.

Comment

Regional Biohazard Containment Unit was a branch of BSAA. That branch was temporarily opened, run and closed by Redfield. It was only opened for a project in 2003, which initiated to Russia. RBCU is not effective anymore.
              Already I'm calling bullshit, if only for that. It wasn't called by any fancy title, just that it was A "regional biohazard containment unit". No proper nouns in sight.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Wow. You are so cool. Your logic is flawless
                I could say the same about you. No, I don't think RE4 is the best RE game, and I don't think Leon is the greatest character in the series. Where are you getting this from? Shows your flawless logic.

I'm an old-school RE fan, just for your information, 4 and 5 don't excite me too much, cool guy.

The Wii port of REmake was just announced, less than 24 hours ago. Yet you are saying it has only one simple addition.
                Did I lie?

As for your opinion of Wesker - of course his presence excites people. He's the main villain. How does that make him overrated? Maybe YOU don't like him, but that hardly makes him "overrated" to everyone. Pray tell, genius, if Wesker is lame, then who should the series antagonist be?
                You're right. I don't really like him. Am I not entitled to my opinion? I think he is way too overrated. He should've died in the first game, but Capcom resurrected him. Fans constantly go "OMG Wesker is in it! OMG OMG!" Big deal. Personally, I don't think Wesker was originally meant to play this big role that he is playing. He was killed in the first game, and later on Capcom decided that they wanted to bring him back, so they make up a crappy story of him injecting a virus before-hand, and all of sudden make him the main villain. Sounds cheesy.

Comment

YES!!! Jill is going to be mentioned during the game!!!!!!!! YAY! I hope she'll be leading RE6 or something...

"However, Jill and Barry will be heavily mentioned in the game, and seen in flashbacks(?)"

GOD I hope that doesn't mean both are going to die.... ¬¬
                  Last edited by Jill Lover; 09-24-2008, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                    YES!!! Jill is going to be mentioned during the game!!!!!!!! YAY! I hope she'll be leading RE6 or something...
                    Don't take that 'leak' seriously, there's no guarantee that any of it is remotely true and the source of origin is one of those silly "MY FRIEND WORKS FOR CAPCOM" things...

Comment

"OMG Wesker is in it! OMG OMG!" Big deal.
                      lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
                        Don't take that 'leak' seriously, there's no guarantee that any of it is remotely true and the source of origin is one of those silly "MY FRIEND WORKS FOR CAPCOM" things...
                        Oh... that sucks man... I didn't read it's source, my bad. I really got excited without noticing where that leak came from... :S
                        It would be great to see again Ms.Valentine at least during a Chris' short flashback

Comment

Were can I read the text translated from the famitsu magazine?

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                            Oh... that sucks man... I didn't read it's source, my bad. I really got excited without noticing where that leak came from... :S
                            It would be great to see again Ms.Valentine at least during a Chris' short flashback
                            Im 100% sure Jill will be seen in a flashback, since she was chris' partner she's a major part of his past. The game should also explain her where abouts.
                            Last edited by CODE_umb87; 09-24-2008, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I could say the same about you. No, I don't think RE4 is the best RE game, and I don't think Leon is the greatest character in the series. Where are you getting this from? Shows your flawless logic.
                              It's called sarcasm. Look it up.

I'm an old-school RE fan, just for your information, 4 and 5 don't excite me too much, cool guy.
                              Exactly. Therein lies my problem with you. I've dealt with you in the past...you've posted on this site a total of 12 times, and 70% of those are negative posts where your argument on why something is "stupid" is just based on your own opinion.

Maybe you can show up here sometimes and offer some real insight, or have decent discussions with people.
                              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 09-24-2008, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Excuse me if I don't LOL. I have the right to post my opinions, it's a message board.

Comment

Working...
                                X