No announcement yet.

Dark Biohazard Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has to be the greatest mod ever to be created, its about the closest thing to play RE 1.5, only as a remake and mod!

Comment

I simply can't wait! A picture of Crimson Head Jill would be awesome too, but how the Hell did she manage to walk all the way back to the City? LOL!
      Last edited by Jubei Mishima; 10-08-2008, 01:15 PM.

Comment

It would only be maybe 15~25 miles from the mansion to the RPD since the Umbrella Management Training Facility is about "8 miles north of Raccoon City, in the Arklay Mountains" It's not that far given the fact that by the time RE2 happens a few months pass, plus, on average a human walks at 2~3 MPH so given that, you could assume that zombie's shuffle should be on average 1.25 MPH. With the maximum distance set at 25 miles, and shuffling at a rate of 1.25 MPH, you'd reach the RPD in about 20 hours, walking non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
          It would only be maybe 15~25 miles from the mansion to the RPD since the Umbrella Management Training Facility is about "8 miles north of Raccoon City, in the Arklay Mountains" It's not that far given the fact that by the time RE2 happens a few months pass, plus, on average a human walks at 2~3 MPH so given that, you could assume that zombie's shuffle should be on average 1.25 MPH. With the maximum distance set at 25 miles, and shuffling at a rate of 1.25 MPH, you'd reach the RPD in about 20 hours, walking non-stop.
          And this is why maths and science are fun AND useful!
          Last edited by Greko; 10-08-2008, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
            If she doesn't stop to eat people or wander in different directions.

I assume this version of the outbreak would happen sooner after the Mansion Incident.

anyway. I really cant wait to see this completed. Capcom should Hire you guys to make classic style RE games.

Comment

i wanna know 2 things
              -whats the link to dominion old site
              -anyone knows dominion's mail?

Comment

I don't think the Last Human Front site is still around.

As for his e-mail I have no idea if he wants folk having it, so you'll have to track that down on your own

Comment

Dominion's new website Dark Biohazard, is currently under construction, but the second trailer is now on Youtube. Don't worry, it will be here before you know it.

Comment

See I think Jill and the others would most likely be traped in the mansion as zombies. Some how Leon is forced to go through the forest and stumbles across it. Maybe Jill would be a boss. If they take their time and do it right they can have her holding the bazooka with acid rounds in it. Making it a challenge to kill her. The final boss in the mansion could be Chris. Chris Zombie on the roof top mutates after eating parts of Tyrant's arm. Or something.

It'd be cool if Dark Bio Hazard were to keep the mansion as a recurring theme if it has a second entry. Like what if hikers were the ones who found the mansion before the stars and alpha team did? I'd like to see some fresh blood enter into the spencer estate. Other than seasoned pros, don't you guys?

Comment

I wish Dominion and c2keo luck on this, because it is the closest we'll ever get to the old-school style and away from that action bullshit that is Resident Evil 4 & 5. Good luck guys.
                      My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Me too. Long live Dark Biohazard, the future of classic Resident Evil.

Comment

Good interview Thanks for taking the time to do it!

Comment

this was nothing wrong about Resident evil 2 great game and story after i saw some videos of 1.5 that would of KILLED Resident evil games kinda like 3.5 ,
                            im glad that they took out Eliza walker she didn't even in the storyline
                            Claire Redfield is a good character , i do wish they keep some of the from 1.5 onto 2 some area in the building that look cool , the only i say that F*cKed up the FAKE series clone is (Resident Evil -Live actions movies><, Gaiden-GBC)

Comment

No, Resident Evil 2 is an awesome game and my favourite in the series. However, there were a lot of cool things in 1.5 and the storyline is deeply interesting, if only to see the changes they made. Hell, if you look at a lot of the things they changed you realize that they've actually slowy introduced most of them into the series, such as hand grenades, armour and more enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                No, Resident Evil 2 is an awesome game and my favourite in the series. However, there were a lot of cool things in 1.5 and the storyline is deeply interesting, if only to see the changes they made. Hell, if you look at a lot of the things they changed you realize that they've actually slowy introduced most of them into the series, such as hand grenades, armour and more enemies.
                                Good Point.I like 1.5 more.
                                I hope this game Dominon is making is awsome,and comes out soon!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X