No announcement yet.

Dark Biohazard Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominion can get away with using Leon in the same way that, say, a fanfic or a piece of fanart can be done...he's not making money using Capcom's intellectual property and he's not causing them to loose money. So Fair Use Laws allow him to do it, rather like Brian Clevenger and 8-Bit Theater.

As to the rest...well, it wouldn't take Capcom a lot to release 1.5, assuming they still have the assets locked away in there evil vault of evil. It's not beyond possibility that it got lost/deleted. Problem is, they don't want to. They think it will harm the franchise, apparently. How, therefore, Gaiden ever saw daylight I can't begin to imagine...

Comment

ahhh right I see now so theoretically dominion has the opportunity to rewrite resident evil as we know it!! as long as he doesnt profit from it and it doesnt conflict with capcoms interests.

I think this dominion guy is becoming a personal hero of mine!
      Dark biohazard is really impressive! if I wasnt such an avid biohazard fan I would of swore this was an actual capcom game, Hes basically put everything into a 1st gen biohazard that I felt was missing, with all due respect to the guy I just wish capcom where writing the story for it.

As for capcom worrying about damaging the franchise well like you said some of their releases have been below par or otherwise shocking! gun survivor,code veronica,gaiden and probably a few more I've never had the displeasure of sampling.
      I think capcom are taking the piss!! their was no demand for the gamecube remake of re1 but they went ahead and done it anyway and while they were at it threw in some new characters,monsters,plot points and pretty much screwed around with the original story so much so that you might aswell disregard the original re1 as some kind of mistake of a game! It was bad enough they ruined the story in later installments, but its like they consciously thought what else can we do to bugger the living daylights out of the series? I know why dont we release a game set before re1 which is so unbeleivable and unecessary that it corrupts the space time continuim and while were at it we'll mind fook the fans by screwing with the original!!

Sorry for my ranting AGAIN but christ I feel like capcom are purposely out to screw with me!!
      Last edited by kiedistidus; 01-26-2010, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I really wanna this mod.It looks amazing.
        Last edited by BrionIrons; 01-26-2010, 11:42 PM.
        sigpic
        www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

I am very excited about Dark Biohazard, almost otaku about it. I hope that ALL the zombies in DB will be V-ACTs (Crimson Heads). I am a fan of "fast/running" zombies (whereas I do not find slow zombies threatening or apocalypse causing), not at all a fan of slow/shambeling zombies (ala. George Romero movies). I hope we get another DB update soon. I am hoping there are no delays in the production of DB and that it will be released by 2011.

Comment

There are still going to be regular zombies, but the Crimson Heads will be plentiful in places where the T-Virus exposure has been prolonged.

Comment

=[

Thank you, DM, for the answer/clarification. It explains why in earlier videos (ie. Umbrella Factory) the slow zombies are shown. Also explains why the younger zombies featured at the end of the 'Sum of All Fears' video are slow, not fast.

(Is Darkmoon DB staff/personnel?)
              Last edited by Shugotenshi; 02-11-2010, 03:36 AM. Reason: Edited to include a question

Comment

Yeah, I'm a script monkey. My job is to take the rough draft of the script and make it sound like something a native English speaker would say. Dominion is Spanish, and although his English is incredibly good, it doesn't always flow right.

Comment

Yes, I noticed spelling errors and incorrect sentence structure in the first video.

Comment

I think they did that on purpose in making the sentences all fucked up.

Comment

No, Dominion just doesn't speak English as his first tongue. Hence why he hired me. Which is nice.

Comment

Here's the Dark Biohazard track I made awhile back. I added some background sound clips into the main theme by Jow Hill to reflect the storyline. It's still work in progress but much to my suprise, Jow Hill found it lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYpACM0PBY
                        Last edited by REmaster; 02-22-2010, 10:44 PM.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Nice work.
                          sigpic
                          www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Any new updates on this? I really really hope this isn't going to be another unreleased mod.
                            Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 03-24-2010, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Nothing at the moment.

Comment

The interview was awesome with the Dark Biohazard which is an excellent job. It is really a fan made modification which signifies the landmark in the advanced technology that modify the games engine. This would give a new step to the games engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X