No announcement yet.

Dark Biohazard Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if this has already been answered but cant find it here or on the main biohazard site, is this game gonna be for sale and how much? Has this been discussed yet and also what platform is it on.

Comment

RE2 mod for pc, gona be released for free in the web, release date unknown.
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Sweet thanx man gr8 help couldnt find much info on this anywhere, also love your latest rant on the RPD Dispatch. You should join them full time.

Comment

Well, maybe someday...
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

wow this sounds great ! i whould love to try it out a more darker re DAMN

Comment

wow i would definetly get this sounds amazing and has the old resident evil feel

Comment

Hello

Hi will this game be mac compatible. Can you reply back and let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedyJake View Post
                  Hi will this game be mac compatible. Can you reply back and let me know.
                  Well it is a mod that will require a copy of RE2 for PC to run. So I would guess if you can run RE2 on a mac, then you will probably be able to run the mod. But I don't know if RE2 will run on a mac? Have to look that up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Alot mate

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                      Well it is a mod that will require a copy of RE2 for PC to run. So I would guess if you can run RE2 on a mac, then you will probably be able to run the mod. But I don't know if RE2 will run on a mac? Have to look that up.
                      Hey there. I've never played a PC game myself so I don't know much about the specifications you need. You think I could play RE2 on my standard toshiba laptob? I don't have any thing extra put into it such as cards.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

All depends on your laptop specs, they're pretty much always different from system to system. Chances are you can if it's even remotely recent, but there's never a guarantee.

Comment

cant wait for this

Comment

When is dark biohazard getting released on the PC as a patch, it looks great?

Comment

In theory, it's about 18 months away. The reality? No one knows currently. We haven't heard much out of the boys running the show for a while, and it's possible the mod has run into problems or delays.

Comment

This will be better then RE4 in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X