This will be better then RE5 in my opinion
    fixed that one for ya lol

Comment

Originally posted by J_Man757 View Post
      This will be better then RE4 in my opinion
      That was sarcasm right?..

I hope so.

Comment

No, possibly not. A lot of people desperately want a new old style RE game and that's exactly what this looks like it will deliver. If I'm honest I'm more interedted in the mod than I was for RE5.

Comment

This is probably the closest we're ever gonna get to a new game in the style of the classics, so I'm definitley gonna give this one a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            No, possibly not. A lot of people desperately want a new old style RE game and that's exactly what this looks like it will deliver. If I'm honest I'm more interedted in the mod than I was for RE5.
            No, the way he said about it being better than RE4 made it look like he thinks RE4 is the best in the series.

Far from it in reality.

Comment

I wonder if it will be done by the end of 2011...
              Last edited by REmaster; 07-16-2009, 12:41 AM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Possibly near 2011 or late 2010!?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  You don't blame them, the old RE style gameplay still suits me just fine. I hope they make a game that tells more about barry etc. characters that suddenly disappeared from the story/game.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                    No, the way he said about it being better than RE4 made it look like he thinks RE4 is the best in the series.

Far from it in reality.
                    Think it depends on how you read it, could easily have meant that RE4 was the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                      Think it depends on how you read it, could easily have meant that RE4 was the worst.
                      But then if you read it like that, it's basically implying that Dark Biohazard won't be as good as any of the other RE's, only better than RE4, and that's just silly.

Comment

Not at all! It would just imply that RE4 is a low point and that the mainsteam's jewel in the Resident Evil crown was just beaten out by a fanmod, that's all it would mean.

Not sure why you're trying to make such a big deal out of one simple remark.
                        Last edited by Stu; 09-08-2009, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                          Not at all! It would just imply that RE4 is a low point and that the mainsteam's jewel in the Resident Evil crown was just beaten out by a fanmod, that's all it would mean.

Not sure why you're trying to make such a big deal out of one simple remark.
                          Well I'm not the one who dragged it out, anyway, end of then.

Comment

Giving my adoration for re2, I think I'm going to have to find myself a copy of it for the pc. So when this project is completed I can wear my pc out playing this. This mod is definitely top shelf.

Comment

I to would like a RE game with the old style and this would be the closest think we will get. I only really play the new games for the story and 4 story just sucked.

Comment

When will we see videos of gameplay?

Comment

Working...
                                X