No announcement yet.

Dark Biohazard Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope the past characters of RE would return like Rebecca or Barry, heck even HUNK.

Comment

Originally posted by Swagger View Post
      Hope the past characters of RE would return like Rebecca or Barry, heck even HUNK.
      Obviously you haven't read the Dark Biohazard timeline.....
      sigpic

Comment

In Dark Biohazard, both Rebecca and Barry? Zombie chow. The cast of Outbreak? They died. I'm not sure who else is dead, but probably most of the people in the games.

Comment

This is looking pretty good. I listened to the interview on the podcast, so I was very interested in seeing some screens.

and wow, this is looking pretty damn awesome.

Comment

New trailer is out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL2BtH_0K9U

Spoiler:

Comment

You are aware that "running zombies" have names, right?

Also, new trailer has already been posted.
              Last edited by Stu; 11-08-2009, 07:30 AM.

Comment

No, what are they called? Unless you mean crimson head's, but i didn't see much resemblance. Sorry if it has been posted already
                Last edited by Itchy...Munch!; 11-08-2009, 10:09 AM.

Comment

They are supposed to be crimson heads.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rewatching the video they do indeed have crimson heads, my bad

Comment

New trailer looks great Gonna be hard with those Crimson heads, and the children, haha nice.

Comment

I'm more concerned with what hasn't been shown. Fear of the unseen...... What does he have up his sleeves?

Comment

We have to wait for more updates from him.I guess.
                          sigpic
                          www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Each time a new trailer is released I get more anxious to play the mod. I surely hope you guys release it very soon. Those crimson heads look like quite the challenge, and I like how you get to revisit the mansion again. I can only wish and hope there will be a Dreamcast port sometime in the near future after the mod is released for PC, though I doubt it.

Comment

No, unfortunately. Beyond the technical difficulties of re-doing the stuff for a console you have the legal issue of having to make a new disc for the game. I doubt Capcom will let that one slips by.

Comment

Wow I've never really took an interest in fan made mods but this looks so good its pushing me to break the console barrier(I never play pc games im stuck to the playstation consoles) and actually by re2 for the pc.

One thing i dont understand though is how capcom are going to allow leon to be in this game surely his image is copyrighted right?

maybe if dominion or anyone else with this type of talent decides to try and finish 1.5 it might push capcom to release it before someone else does! I seriously doubt it but that would be amazing i would sell my soul for its release.
                                The first generation of resident evils were the best and although 4 was a thoroughly amazing action game im really dissapointed with how the story has gone,I mean zombies are what res is about and to just do away with them was ridiculous!! I mean the plot and characters of these games are just as important to me as the quality of the gameplay and presentation and im sure theres plenty of fans out there who feel the same way, I'm getting pretty tired of companies like capcom who neglect their hardcore fans who have been the base for such success with series like these.

How much money and work would it honestly take for capcom to just release re 1.5 as a directors cut in this day and age....not alot is what im thinking if a handful of guys can manage to remake an entire game in their spare time!!

RANT OVER

oh and i second that notion of dominion and his guys being headhunted to make classic resi's
                                Last edited by kiedistidus; 01-26-2010, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X