Famitsu Biohazard 5 DVD, TGS Interview with Degeneration team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famitsu Biohazard 5 DVD, TGS Interview with Degeneration team

Some time ago, some pictures of a Japanese magazine with Chris and Sheva appeared on the net. The book looked like it included a dvd. We finally got word that its a special Famitsu that will be released around Tokyo Game Show time. Its a special Capcom issue, and will include a bonus DVD.

In other TGS news, two "Tricell" bandannas will be available to attendees of TGS. Tricell is, of course, the new company that the woman in the white dress is a part of.

Finally, on the 2nd day of TGS, the folks behind Biohazard Degeneration will hold an interview session. A new video will also be shown.

Thanks to XFactor for brining us this news!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-26-2008, 02:57 PM.

The woman in white is named Excella Gionne. I just noticed that in those scans with Wesker. She's working for a company called Tricell? Hmm.

Comment

I want the bandannas
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

ExCELLa? TriCELL? There's a CELL in both names so maybe there's something more about her and the company.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
          ExCELLa? TriCELL? There's a CELL in both names so maybe there's something more about her and the company.
          I think you may be looking too much into it.

And speaking of looking too much into things, are we to assume that Tricell is the official name of the corporation "S" mentioned in Ada's Report? Other possibilities include, but are not limited to:

1) Capcom completely forgot about "S."

2) Capcom remembers "S," but they're completely ignoring it.

3) Tricell is another corporation entirely, in addition to "S."

4) Capcom is not merely renaming "S," but rather retconning it entirely.

Comment

It just seems to me that capcom is making the overall story more confusing. Maybe I'm wrong and they will wrap or explain a few things but like everyone esle will have to wait till March 19.

edit: yes I meant march 13.
            Last edited by Stars1356; 09-27-2008, 11:52 PM.

Comment

You mean March 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                You mean March 13th.
                Oh God, you...

Comment

You know, I wonder if "S" was just a placeholder name for Tricell. Back then they may have something planned, just didn't have much thought put into a name or anything. Let's look at what we know about "S" - according to Ada, they're a large, possibly multinational pharmaceutical enterprise that maintains facilities around the world. My guess is that "S", unlike Umbrella, are for the most part a legitimate company, and that Wesker has been in contact with them.

But the question remains, why?

He already has possession over Umbrella's research. Unless of course, he's planning on selling that research to certain companies, one of which being "S", who I'm sure would have a valid reason to be interested. Now along comes RE5, and we have Tricell. Is it possible that "S" rejected Wesker, and so he turned to another company? That would be a simple, if redundant, answer to it. I'm very interested to learn more about "S" before we delve into what Tricell are all about, something similar to the database they released after MGS4 would be very helpful here.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

when is the tgs show?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      You know, I wonder if "S" was just a placeholder name for Tricell. Back then they may have something planned, just didn't have much thought put into a name or anything. Let's look at what we know about "S" - according to Ada, they're a large, possibly multinational pharmaceutical enterprise that maintains facilities around the world. My guess is that "S", unlike Umbrella, are for the most part a legitimate company, and that Wesker has been in contact with them.

But the question remains, why?

He already has possession over Umbrella's research. Unless of course, he's planning on selling that research to certain companies, one of which being "S", who I'm sure would have a valid reason to be interested. Now along comes RE5, and we have Tricell. Is it possible that "S" rejected Wesker, and so he turned to another company? That would be a simple, if redundant, answer to it. I'm very interested to learn more about "S" before we delve into what Tricell are all about, something similar to the database they released after MGS4 would be very helpful here.
                      My guess is that Tricell is S, but the Organization couldn't connect the two as being one in the same. I think what Wesker is doing is playing along with the biggest company he can find, pretending to be in league with them and once he's finished, he'll off all of the top ranking executives and install himself as the CEO. At which point he'll merge all of Umbrella's assets into Tricell. Suddenly making a new Umbrella would raise too much eyebrows and with the BSAA on your ass, you have to stay inconspicuous.

"S" was a really shitty name for a company anyway. Better to explain it off as merely a codename for an unknown company (Tricell).
                      Last edited by News Bot; 09-30-2008, 10:51 AM.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

So, is there like a video or a transcript of the TGS interview with the Degeneration team? Anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          Some time ago, some pictures of a Japanese magazine with Chris and Sheva appeared on the net. The book looked like it included a dvd. We finally got word that its a special Famitsu that will be released around Tokyo Game Show time. Its a special Capcom issue, and will include a bonus DVD.

In other TGS news, two "Tricell" bandannas will be available to attendees of TGS. Tricell is, of course, the new company that the woman in the white dress is a part of.

Finally, on the 2nd day of TGS, the folks behind Biohazard Degeneration will hold an interview session. A new video will also be shown.

Thanks to XFactor for brining us this news!
                          Is the magazine out ? I'd really like to get it
                          Sevket's Game Collection
                          PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by Sevket View Post
                            Is the magazine out ? I'd really like to get it
                            Yeah it's out. I'm going for one on eBay right now.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                              Yeah it's out. I'm going for one on eBay right now.
                              Thanks to you I have bought it along with TOKYO GAME SHOW TGS 2008 Goodie Pak

Only available from this year's Tokyo Game Show is this set of catalogues, magazines, flyers, brochures, merchandise and DVDs including:

-TGS 2008 Official Guide Book

-Hudson Fan and game catalogue 2008 including DVD.

-Capcom Magazine 2008.10/TOKYO GAME SHOW 2008 CAPCOM SPECIAL DVD including previews/trailers of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross generation of Heroes, Biohazard 5, Monster Hunter 3, Gyakuten Kenji, Street Fighter IV, Rockman 9, Dead Rising Wii, Bionic Commando and others.

-Xbox 360 Player's Guide Winter 2008-2009

-SNK PLAYMORE: PRESS START TOKYO GAME SHOW 2008 SPECIAL ISSUE - 16 Pages including previews of Kimino Yusha, The King of Fighters XII, The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match, ADK Collection, The King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match XBLA and others.

-SQUARE ENIX SET (Fan, Square Music Shop brochure, Square Enix Magazine Vol.7, Square Enix Mobile Contents and a massive catalogue - SQUARE ENIX Lineup for TGS 2008).

-SEGA MAGAZINE TOKYO GAME SHOW 2008 w/ ? minute DVD including previews/trailers of Ryu Ga Gotoku 3, Blazer Drive, Phantasy Star 0, 7th Dragon, Shining Force Feather, 428, Bayonetta, Bleach Versus Crusade, Let's Tap and Sonic World Adventure.

- PlayStation Official Catalogue 2008 - 64 pages including previews of Resistance 2, Biohazard 5, Street Fighter IV, Bionic Commando, Final Fantasy XIII and Little Big Planet among others.

Sevket's Game Collection
                              PSN Gamercards

Comment

Working...
                              X