No announcement yet.

Wanted: News Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really think Dot's gonna see it that way? haha yeah right!

People come to THIA for the latest news. I could go to popupHorror, and see that there's a trailer coming online tonight that's worth checking out, and stick around and discuss it with people. If i come here, i see nothing, there's nothing new going down, nothing to keep the community talking.

Sure, people who visit the forums will know by now, but the people just visiting the site (who i dare say will outnumber the number of forum members) will know nothing of the sort. THIA is the best site when it comes to keeping people updated.

Not posting this is a bad move, and i'm quite sure Dot will say the same thing, since he's posted news pieces about trailers and when they'd be appearing online in the past.

Comment

watcha talking about willis ? the news is already up

(also, the trailer is only 3 hours away and im going to sleep, hopefully someone capable of posting it will be online by then)
      Last edited by A-J; 10-08-2008, 03:38 PM.

Comment

*slow clap*

My points were still valid, Dot knows how to use a clock! haha

Shame on you bowing to peer pressure!

Comment

Ahahaha.

Comment

The job's mine then? haha

Comment

Your a bit too..opinionated for the front page, I think. I guess all the guys needed was a gentle nudge to get them posting on the news page again. It seems to have spurred them to get things going.

But if things slow down again, I may take applications, and I'll see if you cooled down a bit then, Stu. Archelon would be another choice, since he always seems to post news first here.

Comment

haha don't worry Dot, i wasn't actually applying, i know my faults!

Comment

What's the average salary of a news poster? Are there any benefits like health insurance, what about car coverage? Dot I hope you give your employees benefits!
                  Last edited by beasley23803; 11-16-2008, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X