EGM Magazine November issue to have a massive RE5 co-op feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EGM Magazine November issue to have a massive RE5 co-op feature

According to James Mielke over at 1up.com, the next issue of EGM magazine will have a massive RE5 feature which will, amongst other things, have an in-depth look at the co-op aspect of the game.

The same issue will also feature other RE related articles which will feature topics like Jin Takeuchi revealing his top 5 RE moments, and wondering whether Chris and Leon will ever meet up in the RE universe.

Be sure to pick up the issue as soon as it hits the news stands.

Update : 1up themselves have added a bit more from their feature, Jun Takeuchi confirms that the Typewriter save system is apparently dead now and the game will instead use checkpoints and chapter markers to mark progress.

Source : James Mielke's 1up blog and this article.
    Last edited by A-J; 10-02-2008, 10:40 PM.

James Mielke...

I'm sure there was a reason why I didn't like him.
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-30-2008, 08:53 AM.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Is this a US publication or worldwide?

Comment

Wow, thats a cool cover picture. Anyway, so called leaked info about re5 that appeared on gamefaqs is supposed to be published in that magazine, in theory
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

that information is widely regarded as bullcrap though.

Comment

No where on the cover does it spout that it has exclusive information on Resident Evil 5. If they had any, you'd think they would right?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
              that information is widely regarded as bullcrap though.
              I ment, theoretically it's supposed to be there, right?
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                No where on the cover does it spout that it has exclusive information on Resident Evil 5. If they had any, you'd think they would right?

The hell?
                Of course they will have a lot of info on Resident Evil 5. Heck, most of the issue should be around Resident Evil 5, since the cover-story IS Resident Evil 5(said EGM several weeks ago).

Not to mention 1UP is doing RE5 coverages October through November, and they have a Special on Resident Evil 5 on this October the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                  I ment, theoretically it's supposed to be there, right?
                  yeah, its supposed to be this very article.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    The hell?
                    Of course they will have a lot of info on Resident Evil 5. Heck, most of the issue should be around Resident Evil 5, since the cover-story IS Resident Evil 5(said EGM several weeks ago).

Not to mention 1UP is doing RE5 coverages October through November, and they have a Special on Resident Evil 5 on this October the 3rd.
                    sigpic

Comment

EGM will be out on October 15th, after TGS... so i think is pretty useless becouse probably the magazine will feature the same things we'll see at tokyo.
                      But I'm curious to read the interview with Takeuchi about Leon and Chris, and his best 5 moment in RE.
                      I'm curious to see the 1UP Show on October 3rd.
                      Last edited by Sunglasses; 09-30-2008, 10:21 AM.

Comment

I'm getting the Mexico Edition of EGM then. I'm curious about this.

Comment

That is a good-looking cover that really grabs your attention. It's too bad it'll be 2 weeks before I can get my hands on this - I hope the article is informative and not just a rehash of what we already know. But as Sunglasses said, it will most likely cover the same content as the TGS.

As for any chance of a Chris / Leon pairing...imagine how many enemies there'd have to be in that game. Surely it'd be a bloodbath. A testosterone- (Chris) and estrogen- (Leon) filled bloodbath of biblical proportions.

Comment

Cool cover picture looking forward to Jun Takeuchi's top 5 RE moments
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                              Wtf?
                              Do they really need to do that? I don't think they have to for people who are so simple-minded to not realize that obviously if Resident Evil 5 is the biggest bolded name on the cover, it has the characters of the GAME AS THE COVER, and the game itself is the damned cover-story, obviously they will have a lot of information on the game.

"Oh look, see all those hints. But we still say this for the simple-minded; exclusive info on the game inside the mag! Hooray!"

Pft.

Comment

Working...
                              X