EGM Magazine November issue to have a massive RE5 co-op feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immulsion, you're so dumb.

If the magazine had loads of exclusive info, the cover would be screaming it from the fucking rooftops, as does every single magazine on the planet when they have exclusive details.

FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post

If the magazine had loads of exclusive info, the cover would be screaming it from the fucking rooftops, as does every single magazine on the planet when they have exclusive details.

FACT.
      At least, the issue has an exclusive interview with Takeuchi
      Last edited by aris13; 09-30-2008, 03:30 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, AJ

Stu, tone it down. Theres no need to call anyone dumb.
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-30-2008, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          James Mielke...

I'm sure there was a reason why I didn't like him.
          His flawed RE4 Wii review on 1up?

Comment

Why do I think the cover system "cover me" is actually providing support for you comrade by killing the enemies surrounding him/her in a sniper type position rather than hiding behind walls and such seen in some of the trailers already.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
              Why do I think the cover system "cover me" is actually providing support for you comrade by killing the enemies surrounding him/her in a sniper type position rather than hiding behind walls and such seen in some of the trailers already.
              I hope Jun Takeuchi is reading this thread, because that's a good ideia kevstah2004.

Comment

FACT.
                Exactly. If that's the final version of the cover that goes to the presses, then I can nearly guarantee there will be no exclusive information about Resident Evil 5 inside that magazine.

ElusionM, I originally said "No where on the cover does it spout that it has exclusive information on Resident Evil 5. If they had any, you'd think they would right?"

"No where on the cover does it spout that it has exclusive information on Resident Evil 5." That is irrefutable fact. It's true. You can not prove this to be false. Part two of the post is speculation upon the previously stated truth.
                You may find this logical speculation to be satisfying, ala Big Stu and I, or you may not. No one will know if it's true or not until the magazine comes out.
                sigpic

Comment

and by that time i doubt anyone would care since the information would have been leaked from famtisu or some other source anyway :p

Comment

I'm sure this article won't reveal anything that won't be seen elsewhere but think it will still be an interesting read.

Comment

FACT.

Fact?
                      When 1UP just confirmed that they will, in EGM, provide 20 BRAND NEW COUGHEXCLUSIVECOUGH screenshots?

And who's the dumb idiot again?

Yah, that's what I thought. So much for your "fact". Don't BS things without knowing of them first.

Comment

Screenshots.

Not info then no?

Comment

hey guys, the magazine has supposedly arrived on the news stands now, rush out and get yer copies !

edit : first post updated.
                          Last edited by A-J; 10-02-2008, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X