Resident Evil 5 TGS plans revealed : New trailer + gameplay demo confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 TGS plans revealed : New trailer + gameplay demo confirmed

The last issue of Famitsu Magazine confirms that Capcom will be out at full force on the TGS show floor with Resident Evil 5. The game will have one of the biggest presence at the show with kiosks at the Capcom, Sony and Microsoft booths.

The show floor will feature not only a brand new 5 minute trailer, but there will also be a 15 minute game play demo there as well. The aforementioned trailer is supposed to reveal Wesker and his involvement with the title.

You can read the rest of the details along with snippets from a new interview with Resident Evil 5's co-producer Masachika Kawata and producer Jun Takeuchi at this link.

Source : 1up.com

HURRY UP AND BE HERE ALREADY TGS!!!
    Last edited by CODE_umb87; 10-01-2008, 10:30 PM.

Comment

If Wesker and Chris don't throw down in this game, I'll sell it after I beat it.

Comment

They are probably going to confirm Sherry is the woman in the red dress, and that Fireworks man is the new merchant.

I hope they introduce a new level and a few new enemies for the demo. I am getting tired of seeing the same shanty town and Pyramid Head ripoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Valentine View Post
          I hope they introduce a new level and a few new enemies for the demo. I am getting tired of seeing the same shanty town and Pyramid Head ripoff.
          same here

Comment

I guess they are going to show a lot of Wesker to get fans interested in the game. Well I think it's working.

Comment

5 minute trailer? Can't wait
              sigpic

Comment

sick I want to see it LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!

Comment

Ok. I though I played a game called REUC, but, according to Kawata, this game doesn't exist. Probably I was dreaming and I played Super Mario Umbrella Chronicles. Sigh... . I though I played as Wesker in Russia, but, actually, he was luigi ...

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                    Ok. I though I played a game called REUC, but, according to Kawata, this game doesn't exist. Probably I was dreaming and I played Super Mario Umbrella Chronicles. Sigh... . I though I played as Wesker in Russia, but, actually, he was luigi ...
                    I think he was referring to the main games of the series(1,2,3,CV,4). REUC was like a recap of the entire series, not really part of the main RE games.
                    Last edited by CODE_umb87; 10-02-2008, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                      I think he was referring to the main games of the series(1,2,3,CV,4). REUC was like a recap of the entire series, not really part of the main RE games.
                      True, but the scenario involving Chris and Jill in Russia became a very important entry to the series.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        True, but the scenario involving Chris and Jill in Russia became a very important entry to the series.
                        I guess this russia-scenario (and more) will be covered in RE5 via flashbacks. For those unfamiliar with UC and the older games of the series.
                        Last edited by Scott Green; 10-02-2008, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Yea... But REUC also covered Wesker in RE0, Wesker in RE1 and Wesker in Russia. It can't be considered a side game just because it doesn't have a number at the end.

Comment

5 minutes trailer and a new demo, well thats gona be interesting. Can't wait.
                            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

BRAND NEW article as well(I don't get it, I have like PM'ed AJ/Dot about 6 new articles, they aren't up yet, they have nice info such as the clothes, graphics, co-op, etc):

EGM will have 20 new screens, interview with Jun Takeuchi, and much more exclusive content. Don't mind the following, it's just for the heck of it; for someone....

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                              Immulsion, you're so dumb.

If the magazine had loads of exclusive info, the cover would be screaming it from the fucking rooftops, as does every single magazine on the planet when they have exclusive details.

FACT.

Fact?
                              When 1UP just confirmed that they will, in EGM, provide 20 BRAND NEW COUGHEXCLUSIVECOUGH and much more exclusive content other than the screenshots?

And who's the dumb idiot again?

Yah, that's what I thought. So much for your "fact". Don't BS things without knowing of them first.

Comment

Working...
                              X