Resident Evil 5 TGS plans revealed : New trailer + gameplay demo confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Elusion M
    you had to consider EGM is on October 15 and TGS October 9-12... I don't think its cover story is so exclusive, probably they're taking about exclusive info since EGM will be the 1st magazine providing new info and screen after TGS.
    But it's a magazine... Internet is faster, I think screenshots are taken from the TGS trailer...

edit:
    About UC I have to agree with Petronio, come on guys only becouse UC it's an on rail shooter and it doesn't have a number at the it doesn't mean the game is not part of the main series..... there is a reason why the game is titled Umbrella Chronicles.
    Beginnings (wesker), Nightmare (Rebecca/Richard), Rebirth (wesker), Death's Door(Ada), Umbrella's End (chris/Jill), Dark Legacy(wesker) are important chapters for the series, expecially last two chapters in Russia.
    Last edited by Sunglasses; 10-02-2008, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Not really; because how would that be "exclusive" then? Magazine people are not that stupid. No one, after a world show, takes screens from a trailer shown to the world, posts them in an official magazine that probably has hundreds of thousands of subscribers, and says they are 'exclusive'.

Btw; Thankfully, the game features extremely flexible jump-in, jump-out options, so a buddy can join you at any point along the way or leave without slowing down your progress. Takeuchi also promises a system in place for getting rid of griefers who enter an open game only to mess with your progress.
      Last edited by ElusionM; 10-02-2008, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        No one, after a world show, takes screens from a trailer shown to the world, posts them in an official magazine that probably has hundreds of thousands of subscribers, and says they are 'exclusive'.
        What??? that's what usually magazines do after a event like E3 and TGS, but it's nothing strange... becouse they provide to inform magazine readers, readers aren't internet nerd watching E3 and TGS via internet streaming.
        "Exclusive" means they are the fist magazine showing new info/screen/interview from TGS, not they're the 1st at all....internet is faster.
        Last edited by Sunglasses; 10-02-2008, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Excellent news. Hopefully the demo will feature a new area. I'm really looking forward to the new 5 minute trailer too. Since RE5 seems more openly 'hands on' at TGS, maybe there will be more cam gameplay footage online afterwards.
          Last edited by Gideon Quinn; 10-02-2008, 08:40 AM.

Comment

MMMmmmmm. Want' EGM supposed to be out before TGS?

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
              Ok. I though I played a game called REUC, but, according to Kawata, this game doesn't exist. Probably I was dreaming and I played Super Mario Umbrella Chronicles. Sigh... . I though I played as Wesker in Russia, but, actually, he was luigi ...
              That's because UC isn't worthy of being mentioned.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

MMMmmmmm. Want' EGM supposed to be out before TGS?
                After TGS, I heard October 15 and also according with 1UP EGM will be out in a in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue
                  3 minutes of recycled trailer footage.
                  1 minute logos.
                  1 minute new footage.

I agree on the 1 minute logos but 3 minutes of recycled footage? NO WAY!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                    That's because UC isn't worthy of being mentioned.
                    ? The only game that let us play ad wesker. the game that shows what happened during the events of re0-1-3, the game that shows the end of the last umbrella faility... Well, isn't it worthy of being mentioned?

Just because it's not on PS360?

Comment

? The only game that let us play ad wesker
                      Wesker is not RE. The series isn't just about him, you know.

the game that shows what happened during the events of re0-1-3
                      A bastardisation of those events.

the game that shows the end of the last umbrella faility... ?
                      Which was the only decent element of the game, since it bridged the gap between Dead Aim and RE4.

Irrelevant point.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Just because REUC sucks...

About this new trailer, I'll be waiting patienly, just to see if they'll reveal something.

Comment

? The only game that let us play ad wesker. the game that shows what happened during the events of re0-1-3, the game that shows the end of the last umbrella faility... Well, isn't it worthy of being mentioned?

REUC did a horrible job explaining the whole series, they left out 2 games including RE2. Its much better to go and buy each game individually and play them. RE4's opening pretty much explained what happened to umbrella, The Russia scenario in REUC was obviously not that important, otherwise Capcom would have made it into an actual game itself.

Comment

i hope Capcom will release like a demo of re5 on PSN or XBLA.

Comment

Working...
                            X