Forum News: First two moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum News: First two moderators

Hello everyone, in order to help THIA become even better we have decided to appoint two new moderators. In addition to getting moderator status, these two will also post news for the site. So please welcome Malice and Simo to the team. We are looking forward to seeing them work hard, so that Ice and I can lounge about even more! :woohoo: But seriously, Its always good to have more people on the team. Especially with how quick these two are with the news!

Awesome. I shall enjoy making you and Ice's jobs easier! *Gets down on hands and knees as Dot uses his back as a foot stool, and Ice practices Darts on his face*.

But seriously. I'm happy to be part of the team and will work hard to bring that news!

Comment

Simo ? havent seen him online here in a while

Comment

Yeah hes been busy with real life, but hes a good friend who we can count on.

Comment

Indeed. Simo's the man.

Comment

when does poor AJ get a chance ?

Comment

When he stops running his own RE site lol! :doh:

Comment

aye that doesnt mean i can't be a forum mod we dont have a forum over at the SGN remember

anyway its cool i was just joking around :p

Comment

OH woops, I thought you meant News Poster lol. Forum mod = News Poster as well with the current setup

Comment

congrats to them!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                      Yeah hes been busy with real life, but hes a good friend who we can count on.
                      Thanks for the kind words but yeah it is kind of hard to juggle between various boards while dealing with the all that "real life" stuff too but those from REC, and to a lesser extent reH, know me or know of me.

Comment

whats the difference between knowing and of knowing then ? :p

Comment

congratulations for the new moderators XD

Comment

Working...
                          X