No announcement yet.

Who do you think the Mystery Woman is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think the Mystery Woman is?

Ada, Claire, Sherry, Jill or Rebecca? I personally think it's Sherry or Ada.
    Ada
    30.30%
    Claire
    0.00%
    Sherry
    66.67%
    Rebecca
    3.03%

The poll is expired.

An entirely new character that will be used as a plot device, and then discarded by Capcom, never to surface again in any future installment. Reduced to the box where Carlos, Billy and friends are being held.
    See you in hell.

Comment

the african tribe leader's daughter ? i dunno ..

Comment

There's no Jill option buddy ¬¬

Rebecca? LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          An entirely new character that will be used as a plot device, and then discarded by Capcom, never to surface again in any future installment. Reduced to the box where Carlos, Billy and friends are being held.
          QFT!

Comment

Sheva's already shotgunned that role, sorry

Comment

im hoping for Ada since she is so hot!

Comment

Ada or Sherry.

Sherry's most likely gonna be in the game(tube-girl), and Ada's always up to something nefarious.

Comment

Well, it is certainly someone that we'd recognize without the mask. Her jaw line, nose, and lips are all reminiscent of Jill's post-REmake model. That's who I've got my money on.

Though, Spencer may be entirely right...

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                    Well, it is certainly someone that we'd recognize without the mask. Her jaw line, nose, and lips are all reminiscent of Jill's post-REmake model. That's who I've got my money on.

Though, Spencer may be entirely right...
                    Jill? You think Jill's a baddie now? Never. She's too pure.

I feel like it has to be someone we know or else she wouldn't be wearing a mask. If she's a new character and the big unmasking-reveal shows a new, unimportant character, I'll be thoroughly pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      Jill? You think Jill's a baddie now? Never. She's too pure.

I feel like it has to be someone we know or else she wouldn't be wearing a mask. If she's a new character and the big unmasking-reveal shows a new, unimportant character, I'll be thoroughly pissed off.
                      Maybe the mystery woman is just working behind-the-scenes, or undercover? If it is Jill, maybe she's taken an alternate route to uncover Wesker's misdoings?

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                        Maybe the mystery woman is just working behind-the-scenes, or undercover? If it is Jill, maybe she's taken an alternate route to uncover Wesker's misdoings?
                        And you think she infiltrated an 'enemy' organization by wearing a bird mask?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          And you think she infiltrated an 'enemy' organization by wearing a bird mask?
                          Yes. Nothing says "Don't mess with me," like a penguin-shaped mask.

Comment

I say Sherry only because she hasn't been around since RE2.

My first post here on THIA.

Comment

I'll stick with a brain-washed Sherry.

Comment

Working...
                              X