EGM Article Summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    [*]Takeuchi wants to include Akuma as a playable character in the Mercenaries mini-game (referencing an old EGM april fools joke for RE2)
    Akuma? Bah. Needs Bison.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Akuma? Bah. Needs Bison.
      Well, i prefer Ken. Shoryuken!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Takeuchi hints that we've already seen all the returning characters, and no other ones will be in the game
        mmm. Where have you read it? I read: "probalbly not seetoo many other characters from previuous Resident Evil games".

i don't know if he refers to Wesker and Sherry, or someone else...

It would be strange not to see old characters in chris' flashbacks.

Comment

I imagine that this casts some doubt over the possibility of Spencer being in the game.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Where is all this flashback stuff coming from? Is there actually a source for it besides my speculation several weeks ago?

Comment

The flashbacks thing has been around for months, wasn't it from Takeuchi on the Famitsu DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                Are the EGM images cool? Anything of note? I missed them when they were posted by Archelon earlier today. Are they anywhere else as of right now?
                Nothing that we haven't already seen. So don't worry. The information it's quite forced cause many of it has been told here. There were about 9 or 10 pages (Not quite sure). I just liked the cover, the inside pictures were ok but nothing really new to tell. There was a big close - up of Wesker's artwork in the magazine summary, first page which was pretty cool...

It's pretty dissapointing that they didn't mention anything of flashbacks, who's the well-known character returning then? They didn't mention it at all... I guess that it meant to be Sherry once they rumour came up but I'm not sure about it... Or... that meant that this character that old fans from the series would recognize is Wesker? I'm kinda lost...

I was hoping a brief mention of Jill.... this is so sad...
                Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-04-2008, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Where is all this flashback stuff coming from? Is there actually a source for it besides my speculation several weeks ago?
                  They are not confirmed. But more than likely. T keep saying that Chris past is very important, so everybody thinks that there will be flashbacks (cutscenes i suppose). Another way could be the use of files.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                    Nothing that we haven't already seen. So don't worry. The information it's quite forced cause many of it has been told here. There were about 9 or 10 pages (Not quite sure). I just liked the cover, the inside pictures were ok but nothing really new to tell. There was a big close - up of Wesker's artwork in the magazine summary, first page which was pretty cool...

It's pretty dissapointing that they didn't mention anything of flashbacks, who's the well-known character returning then? They didn't mention it at all... I guess that it meant to be Sherry once they rumour came up but I'm not sure about it... Or... that meant that this character that old fans from the series would recognize is Wesker? I'm kinda lost...

I was hoping a brief mention of Jill.... this is so sad...
                    The returing character is "Birdwoman". They said "there is an old character you won't recognise soon", a and then a screenshot of "Birdwoman" appeared on Famistu

Comment

Mmmh, so I bet that old character may be Ada Wong, assuming that Wesker is returning that bitch in red is returning aswell... (damn!). Her skin tone is quite different though, I hope that Jill is involved in the story/plot but I don't want her as a B-O-W or something... that would be shocking... cause it seems that the masked female it's been experimented as *Cough* Sherry... Thanks Petronio for clearing my mind.
                      Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-04-2008, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                        They said "there is an old character you won't recognise soon", a and then a screenshot of "Birdwoman" appeared on Famistu
                        Wesker mutating, perhaps?
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Wesker mutating, perhaps?
                          Mmmm... I don't think they referred to Wesker, since the only images we have by now show him "normal". I think nobody had difficulties recognising wesker .

Regarding Birdwoman, I think it's Sherry (a character kidnapped and never rescued), since is also an ally of Wesker.

Regarding Jill... Maybe in flashback. Maybe she won't appear. And this is ridiculous... Fans would prefer a Jill/Chris rather than Chris/Leon. Bt, you know, Jill can't be the main character of a new RE, she doesn't have a ton of muscles...

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                            Jill can't be the main character of a new RE, she doesn't have a ton of muscles...
                            But she does have boobies and can wear short skirts ^^

Comment

unless she shaves her head bald and eats a ton of steroids, she's not in.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                                unless she shaves her head bald and eats a ton of steroids, she's not in.
                                LMAO! To be honest, I have a feeling that she won't appear during flashbacks (assuming that there's any) And if she does, something tells me it won't be good. I hope that Capcom isn't thinking about ripping off some characters' heads just to give the series a type of drama ¬¬. I would like to see Becca's dying though

I know Jill is not going to lead any more RE Series, like she did in RE3 (Which is an AWESOME game). Male characters are becoming pretty popular now... like they were in the past. Some people said that Jill is lucky enough to not appear because who would like to see her doing backflips and becoming a badass hero ala Alice from the RE Movies... and somehow... they are quite right.

I'm just beggin that they mention her during a dialog or at least getting a file which explains her whereabouts...

Comment

Working...
                                X