No announcement yet.

New RE5 Preview - OPSM Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most obvious link between RE5 and RECV is indeed the whole Chris & Wesker love affair. That said, maybe there is a little more to it than that. I feel like Edward Ashford and his mysterious "expedition" to find the Progenitor might be quite relevant as well. That's something I want to hear about in RE5, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
      So it's R1 to fire?
      It better not be R2. I love my PS3 but I hate those L2/R2 triggers. I refuse to play any driving game that forces me to use them... but that's another matter.
      Hopefully there is a good variety of options including 'classic' RE4 style. Ideally, I like when I can just map the whole controller myself in the options.

This is interesting. Why the specific mention of Code Veronica? What could they be on about?
      There's no way Alfred is making another appearance (for several reasons). A reborn or cloned Alexia? Long lost Steve, back on the scene? ( Steve made me )...
      Any theories?
      Triangle = Change Item
      Square = Action
      Circle = Team Action
      L2 = Locate Partner
      R2 = Map
      L1+Square = Swing Knife
      R1+Square to fire
      R1+X to Reload
      D-pad / Left Analog Stick + X = Run
      If the trial version is a Japanese build expect these controls to be reversed for the US & EU eg: Square = X, X = Square.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Haven't seen R1+Square to fire since MGS3. I liked it in MGS, IDK about RE.

I'll be using the good ol' R1+X to fire, Square to run if they let me.

Comment

Working...
        X