RPD Dispatch 4 - Playing RE:CV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
    I'm playing the DreamCast version right now... so far so good. I have some good memories with that game.

@Borman: What do you mean with you forgot about HUNK's Report?
    I just forgot about the report itself in the game. Hunk is always a mystery to me, partially because I always forget little stuff about him, like this. Oh, and everytime something jumps out at me, Ive been jumping. I know the things are coming, but every damn time it gets me.
    Last edited by Borman; 10-08-2008, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
      Can anyone confirm for me, that Steve has a slightly different hairstyle on the DC than on the PS2, it's been so long since I played CV that I can't remember.
      Yes, Steve's hair was different in Code Veronica than in Code Veronica X. The only difference though was in the way it was split. One was straight down the middle and the other was a little more to one side...
      Last edited by Project Omega; 10-08-2008, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
        Yes, Steve's hair was different in Code Veronica than in Code Veronica X. The only difference though was in the way it was split. One was straight down the middle and the other was a little more to one side...
        Thanks.
        Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Ia there any logical explanation of why does bandersnatches are so easy to kill with the knife? Only 3 hits.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
            Ia there any logical explanation of why does bandersnatches are so easy to kill with the knife? Only 3 hits.
            The Knife is actually pretty strong in Code Veronica.. though I think it's a kinda random thingy with it once I stabbed a Bandersnatach about 15 times and sometimes only 3 times like you said
            Last edited by Scott Green; 10-09-2008, 09:08 AM.

Comment

The knife is ridiculously strong against most common enemies, don't know about bosses.

Using the knife on zombies is rather effective, aim for their feet and they'll usually fall, unless you get one of the zombies on speed.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                I always use the D-pad when playing the older tank-control based games.
                The analog control in CV, Remake and Zero is impossible to figure out. It drives me crazy.

Comment

I wish someone would Justin.tv a playthrough of CVX...I lost my copy a long time ago.

Comment

GREETINGS!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist, anyone with the PS2 version or later will know what I mean.

sigpic

Comment

Wow, I'm watching a playthrough on YouTube right now and I'm being reminded how useless and annoying Steve was. I thoroughly despised him.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        Wow, I'm watching a playthrough on YouTube right now and I'm being reminded how useless and annoying Steve was. I thoroughly despised him.
                        Would you rather have Ashley?

I agree Steve had his annoying points, but I feel some of it is undeserved.

(cowers behind flame sheild.)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
                          Would you rather have Ashley?

I agree Steve had his annoying points, but I feel some of it is undeserved.

(cowers behind flame sheild.)
                          Ashley had more value than Steve, for me, due to her giant, heaving breasts.

Steve's VO is just...absolutely...atrocious...to the point of me...having to type like this...to get my point...across.

Comment

I think I get what you're saying.

But Ashley's 'heaving breasts' ain't gonna save you from bandersnatches or zombies in Alfreds 'Specail Playground.'

ChrisRedfield29, don't take this as a personal attack, I just feel Steve gets a raw deal among the RE community, when there are worse characters than Steve that accompany you at some point. *cough cough Sherry* yeah she is only 12 or something at the time, thats fair enough.

sigpic

Comment

I think Ashley had more balls than Steve too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                                I think Ashley had more balls than Steve too.
                                Yeah, she was definitely more masculine than Steve.

Enigma, I get what you're saying, but Steve's voice in that game really got my goat...really, really, really annoyed the living hell out of me. It was easily the worst in the series. And that is a big statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X