Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder : TGS 2008 Biohazard 5 trailer is live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see another trailer in the future with the shocking Jill introduction, and Wesker saying those things again, but to her. Just made to make you think he's talking to Chris in this one.
    And he can't be saying it to Spencer, because he wouldn't tell Spencer he saw him at the Spencer estate. Hopefully it's Jill

I know... wishful thinking...
    Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-09-2008, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Hmm...taking another view that aris mentioned in one of the other threads (how the trailer begins with birdwoman and ends with the tombstone) I think you may be right that there is a connection between them. Also....when it says the lines between light and dark will be drawn...that's a bit redundant. We KNOW Chris and Wesker are and always will be fighting against each other until one or both die. That could be just a weird thought of mine...it is 1 am and I should be writing a paper due tomorrow but I'm here instead. *sighs*
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
        Gene, what does Wesker say to Chris in the scene where he is dragging him across the table?

My nihongo sucks these days...so I can't read the subtitles.
        Haha mine's crap too.
        I'm @ work at the moment, I'm not even meant to be using the internet ATM.
        I've only watched it with no sound. I'll have to give it another look later tonight.
        Hopefully it comes out later on in a direct feed
        sigpic

Comment

• Gene, what does Wesker say to Chris in the scene where he is dragging him across the table?
          sounds like no .. *something*(sounds like 'pass' ) never came quickly.

Comment

• The best part about all this is that we could all go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and have all of our questions answered...but we elect to stay up due to the hype, excitement, obsession, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              The best part about all this is that we could all go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and have all of our questions answered...but we elect to stay up due to the hype, excitement, obsession, etc.
              Exactly. Of my essay I have due tomorrow, I've gotten about 3 sentances written. I just keep going back to the forums and rewatching the trailers.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Yeah, I can't sleep now... not knowing that Jill might be dead. Shocking night. :S

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
                  sounds like no .. *something*(sounds like 'pass' ) never came quickly.
                  Haha. I thought it was "blah blah, kill you quickly."

If I wasn't lazy, I'd dig out my Japanese text books and translate the subtitles.

Comment

• HAHA, yeah, I am refreshing here, spazzing on an RE livejournal comm to people about it, AND refreshing threads about it on /v/. XD Fanspazzes are so much fun!
                    Last edited by Yzak; 10-09-2008, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                      I can see another trailer in the future with the shocking Jill introduction, and Wesker saying those things again, but to her. Just made to make you think he's talking to Chris in this one.
                      No it's not. He's saying those things to the new pharmaceutical woman. Pause the video where Wesker's saying it and you can see her in the frame.

Comment

• I could do without the James Bond-esque music but otherwise its a fantstic trailer. It just verifies that RE5 has something that RE4 lacked....PLOT!!!!! I like the fact that we're getting another female villian this time around.

Comment

• The plot looks great, razorgeist. But I have to disagree with you on the music. I think the orchestral piece in the first TGS trailer is amazing. As is the score after you read something about "the lines between light and darkness" in the second TGS trailer.

Comment

Working...
                          X