Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder : TGS 2008 Biohazard 5 trailer is live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably the only thing I liked about the trailer. Sheva has a nice ass. And am I wrong, or do they seem to be deliberately showing her ass in a lot of screenshots and video footage? I'm not complaining though.
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Someone youtubed it...

The new RE5 TGS08 trailer is out. One word to say about this new trailer........BEAUTIFUL.

Comment

Mad trailer, so much is revealed.

Comment

Thank you aris13 ;)

Jill must be in... it is so sad... My only hope is that Chris remember her during his assumed flashbacks... or as many here are saying, the masked woman could be Jill. If Sherry is the well-known character that any fan of the series would recognise... what about Wesker? I guess the masked woman is other than Sherry being manipulated...
          Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-08-2008, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Hmm, so i just noticed that Sheva's tattoo says Shujaa... I just googled this and found out it is a male's name. Has there been any discussion on this before?

Comment

Masked woman and Red dress girl still to be revealed...though I don't care I've seen enough, they have been very generous with the media. Capcom might hold those two up their sleeve and are waiting until release time. I still think that Capcom changed the story late into development the focus of the early screens where Chris rescuing Red dress girl...

Comment

I think the new characters will be fitting in into the RE world more than those from RE4.

Sheva and Chris is displaying some great chemistry here while Excella seems that she'll play a big role as Wesker's asset.

The Wesker/Chris fight is what many people wanted, and they throw in some secondary stuffs like the BSAA-terrorists war, the birdwoman and the guy in suit, possible appearance of Spencer, I think they will work very well.

The background music is done extremely well for this trailer, and it seems we'll see Sheva sacrificing at the end. Just from the trailer alone, if she were to die, her death will have more impact than RE4's Luis in my opinion.

I am very hyped.
                Last edited by xfactor; 10-18-2008, 09:07 AM.

Comment

This is supposed to be a horror game, not a drama or action game. They are turning this series more into Metal Gear than anything. Come on Capcom, give us that atmospheric horror that made the first game great. I'm hoping the horror parts of the game are as good as they say they are. Then again, fighting a million ganados isn't exactly my idea of fun. It can get old pretty quickly.
                  Last edited by RetroRain; 10-08-2008, 08:18 PM.
                  My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                  ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I uploaded it to YouTube. My first upload, actually. Enjoy.

Comment

I guess we will most likely be seeing Spencer. That old man on life support in the wheelchair is most likely him. Especially when Wesker's back is to the old man the phrase "The right to be God...that right is now mine!" is like taking over the reins from Spencer.

Comment

Amazing trailer!!!
                        Very powerful and unexpected, with barely a bullet fired.
                        Wow, Skunky's impressed!

Yes, Sheva has a nice ass... I can't imagine that it would require shaving.

I wonder if HUNK is one of those BSSA dudes?

GREAT to see Spencer! OMG!!!
                        However, I was hoping he would look even more like this:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Looks amazing. Atmospheric music - check. Great graphics - check. The appearance of loose ends being tied up - check.

That HAS to be Spencer.

Wesker looks like he has maintained his sadistic edge.

The "Kennedy Report." I wonder if that comes in an *NSYNC folder?

I still wish that was Jill with Chris...it'd be more fitting of the angle they're aiming at if it was Jill.

Looks like cut-scenes will be plentiful.

The trailer is awesome, but the editing leaves something to be desired.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusray View Post
                            I still think that Capcom changed the story late into development the focus of the early screens where Chris rescuing Red dress girl...
                            The story kind of changes a little each time there's new trailer.

Comment

I still wish that was Jill with Chris...it'd be more fitting of the angle they're aiming at if it was Jill.
                              I do wish the same.

Sheva in some way, reminds me of Jill's sense of justice... I like her character but it seems to me that her role was written for Jill in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                                The story kind of changes a little each time there's new trailer.
                                I think that guy is just being a little ridiculous. The girl in the red dress was barely revealed this past summer.

Capcom had the story in place before they started programming, according to a recent interview with the development team.

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                                I do wish the same.

Sheva in some way, reminds me of Jill's sense of justice... I like her character but it seems to me that her role was written for Jill in the first place.
                                Sheva seems noble, but they better not be playing some sort of romantic sub-plot. Enough of characters falling love during the course of one game. Besides, you'd imagine that Chris has a deeper bond with Jill.
                                Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-08-2008, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X