Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder : TGS 2008 Biohazard 5 trailer is live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. I liked Chris and Jill relationship during REmake. In the end, just as an example, when Chris saves Jill from the cell, they hug eachother but just in a shy way. That particular feeling without showing an explicit kiss like they did in RE2 with Leon and Ada is how i like the games to go. RECV with Claire crying was pathetic...
    Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-08-2008, 09:12 PM.

Comment

LOVED the trailer, music, "story", everything, I didn't dislike ANYTHING at all... I think... though... I can't understand what the "merchant", or who erver he is, is saying. PLEAS! who ever understud what that guy is saying, tell me! pleas!!!
      Last edited by Guest; 10-08-2008, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I agree with Jill's Boob and Jill Lover. A Sheva/Chris romantic relationship is just too...bleh. What's worse...the possible (inevitable?) Excella/Wesker crap that's going to crop up. I think we all know Wesker is only going to be using her...but she trying to use sexual persuasion on him? Yeah...I think the drama does make it lose its horror type feel.

I did love the action though. Seems Wesker is going to be playing a more up front role as well.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
          LOVED the trailer, music, "story", everything, I didn't dislike ANYTHING at all... I think... though... I can't understand what the "merchant", or who erver he is, is saying.
          I think he was saying how the BSAA attracts a bloodbath, and the world is changing but they're oblivious to it.

Something like that.

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          I agree with Jill's Boob and Jill Lover. A Sheva/Chris romantic relationship is just too...bleh. What's worse...the possible (inevitable?) Excella/Wesker crap that's going to crop up. I think we all know Wesker is only going to be using her...but she trying to use sexual persuasion on him? Yeah...I think the drama does make it lose its horror type feel.

I did love the action though. Seems Wesker is going to be playing a more up front role as well.
          As for the relationship angle:

It is ridiculous when they shoehorn something like that into a game. Rebecca/Billy, Leon/Ada, Claire/Steve, Leon & every woman in RE4...it's dumb.

As for the Excella/Wesker thing - that could be funny. Wesker seems to be so narcissistic that he may not even care about women. And Excella obviously sees Wesker as an alpha-male who she needs to align herself with, unless she is just trying to one-up him.

I'm thinking Wesker may kill Spencer...

I personally don't mind all the drama, as it is kind of a necessary evil to give the characters more "livelihood," and if CAPCOM is truly trying to tie up some loose ends, then the story-telling is important.
          Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-08-2008, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot!! now.... what does oblivious mean? he...

Comment

Old man:
              However, all was lost with Raccoon City...

That has to be Spencer. His role seems to be similar to Zero in MGS4.

It appears that Spencer is the leech thing in the truck. My guess is that Wesker has him transported using his Ex, but the truck crashes. Maybe she double-crosses Wesker.

Scenes were cut together. Wesker jacket/no jacket.

On Wesker:
              1) His voice actor is terrible! They should have used Waugh.
              2) They nerded him up a bit...
              3) He looks like he lost weight.

What happened to CODE: Veronica Wesker?

Comment

One word: EPIC!!!!!

Now I'm even MORe excited to play this game, especially in Coop mode!

Knowing me I'm probably going to end up like Gionne
                xD
                I adore Femme Fatales.

Comment

Yeah I noticed that too. Weird thing. If he was saying that to Chris then, What happened with CV? I don't think that Capcom might have missed that... it has to be some kind of edition with the video or something.

Comment

Just checked the lip sync, it doesn't watch up. I think it's a voice over from another scene.

Comment

Wesker is saying "We last met at the Spencer Estate" to the old man...which I believe Involves the scenes where Wesker is sans overcoat. In the fight with Chris & Sheva, Wesker is wearing the overcoat and fighting them in a hangar of sorts. I think he beats their asses, and then hops onto the thing that is rocketing off at the end. Probably why he says "I'll leave you two to 'catch-up.'"

Maybe Excella was working with both Spencer & Wesker, only Spencer was unaware of Wesker. Then Excella & Wesker double-cross Spencer and off him?
                      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-08-2008, 09:32 PM.

Comment

I like Excella's role. She's like Ada Wong, she's mysterious and sexy. Wesker looks great but his voice sounds forced for me.

Comment

i don't like what they did to wesker.. i wouldn't fight anybody for him, you guys can have him ;) i'm taking my words back lol

Comment

"Now that your partner has arrived, I'll leave you two to...catch up."

As he says this in the trailer, we see Sheva trying to "catch up" with the plane. I think they did this on purpose. They want us to think that's what Wesker's referring to, her 'catching up' to the plane, but my gut is telling me that this somehow involves Jill. Who knows how long it's been since Chris and Jill saw each other(their mission in Umbrella Chronicles took place 5 years prior to RE5)...maybe he's talking about Chris and Jill 'catching up'?

Might be reaching a little bit, but isn't it possible?

Comment

I want this game

I don't care what you naysayers are nagging about.
                              Game of the year 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                                "Now that your partner has arrived, I'll leave you two to...catch up."

As he says this in the trailer, we see Sheva trying to "catch up" with the plane. I think they did this on purpose. They want us to think that's what Wesker's referring to, her 'catching up' to the plane, but my gut is telling me that this somehow involves Jill. Who knows how long it's been since Chris and Jill saw each other(their mission in Umbrella Chronicles took place 5 years prior to RE5)...maybe he's talking about Chris and Jill 'catching up'?

Might be reaching a little bit, but isn't it possible?
                                I have been weighing such thoughts in my head as well. Perhaps there is a flashback where Wesker uses Jill's life as a bartering chip, so he puts Sheva in the same situation to taunt Chris?

If the game does actually explore Chris' life for the past 10 years, surely there will be analogous type scenarious?

As for the finale...I'm thinking Chris -vs- Wesker and maybe Sheva -vs- Excella (or Mystery Woman).

Originally posted by Prime Blue
                                What's with all the Jill zealots here, lately? This is getting really creepy.
                                It's all about consistency. Jill & Chris are the original pair; the dynamic duo of sorts. It is foreign to see Chris team up with anyone else (even Claire).

We can hold out hope that Jill will make an appearance. Nothing is impossible (except for Leon getting a man's haircut).
                                Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-08-2008, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X