Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder : TGS 2008 Biohazard 5 trailer is live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE 'JILL' TRAILER IS UP!!

OH...MY...GOD. WATCH THIS, WATCH IT NOW.
    Last edited by Vector; 10-09-2008, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• With Chris's talk of the causalties over the years....I had a feeling it meant someone. But killing Jill? Damn....if she really is dead, that is so fucked up.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• If Jill is dead, thousands of fan boy's will go soft for all eternity.

...or not. But I don't judge.

Comment

• Jill is not that cloaked woman....

Comment

• JILL TRAILER LIVE !

damn im late

i'll edit it into the first post.
            Last edited by A-J; 10-09-2008, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• What I gained from the new trailer:

again, for anyone who might've missed it.

1. Wesker = Nightcrawler
              2. Tyrant/Leach-Man
              3. Birdwoman =/= Jill
              4. That was definitely Jill's headstone. Can't quite make out all the words though.
              5. Sound quality sucked, for now, until we get a direct feed(hopefully).

EDIT: From 4:55 to 4:57, images QUICKLY flash onto the screen. The first image is of Jill's headstone which we see later, but the second image is of someone wearing gloves(Wesker?) choking the hell out of a white woman with short brown hair and earrings. I'm no good at capturing images and crap like that but if anyone can get that picture, it would be vital.
              Last edited by Vector; 10-09-2008, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• OH NOEE

Comment

• Originally posted by vogue_dirge View Post
                  If Jill is dead, thousands of fan boy's will go soft for all eternity.

...or not. But I don't judge.
                  Fan girls too. I love Jill!

Looks like the date on the tomb is 2000...so I think that puts her 'death' around the UC's Russian time.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• This sucks man, how can they just kill her off like this? She died in 2006?

Comment

• WHAT THE HELL DOES IT SAY ABOVE HER NAME?!

Comment

• I'm trying to get a cap...but its going too fast
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Damn two trailers in on night. I don't think I can sleep. Jill being dead. I think it might be a swerve.

Comment

• I had no problem pausing it, I'm just no good at getting captures and stuff. Just keep rapidly pressing pause in the period when Wesker is walking toward Chris in the church-looking place and Chris is stumbling backwards, the images flash at about 4:55 and 4:57.

Comment

• When did she joined B.S.A.A? I'm upset... this went to far...
                              I'm waiting for Boob's theory now... this is depressing...
                              Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-09-2008, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• RUEC Fall of Umbrella was set in 2003. I think it says 2006.

Jill can't be dead. And the cloaked woman in this video is wearing a camoflauged cloak...maybe there are multiple cloaked women like the Ivans in REUC?

Chris -vs- Wesker looks E.P.I.C. (Don't know about the teleportation garbage though...)

Jill can't be dead.

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                                When did she joined B.S.A.A? I'm upset... this went to far...
                                I'm waiting for Boob's theory now... this is depressing...
                                She's the masked woman. Or perhaps Wesker made Chris think she was dead, and took her body and has brain-washed her into his henchwoman?
                                Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-09-2008, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X