Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder : TGS 2008 Biohazard 5 trailer is live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know where to go to see it!!!!!

*freaking out*

Comment

up now

Last edited by xfactor; 10-08-2008, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Trailer is UP!

Enjoy the ride.

Comment

JESUS CHRIST IN HEAVEN AND ALL THAT IS HOLY!

That trailer was UN-****ING-BELIEVABLE! I'm too amazed right now to go through it frame by frame, but OMG...

SOOOO MUCH SICK **** happened in this trailer! FEATURE FEATURE FEATURE

Comment

HOLY @(%^Q@$

I think i saw SPENCER!!

Last edited by xfactor; 10-08-2008, 07:11 PM.

Comment

OMG...
              Capcom finally did it! They finally show us Spencer! O_O

Comment

OZWELL MOTHERF*CKIN' SPENCER!

Comment

One of the best i've seen in my life i just hope sheva dosent die.

Comment

This well and truly owns. It's nice to see some light shed on the story, i was worried we were going to be getting more brief flashes of Mr Chainsaw.

'The Kennedy Report' eh? Sounds fun

Also yeah, the trailer did have a vibe that suggested Sheva would sacrifice herself for the greater good, probably just them throwing the idea around though.

EDIT #2 - Is there REALLY an excuse for voice acting this bad in such big budget games these days? Maybe they are just following a series staple...
                    Last edited by Gideon Quinn; 10-08-2008, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I must say the music in this trailer was AWESOME!! OMG I loved the music near the end it went so well and I think I almost shed a tear but I was in shock at the freakin awesome trailers content!!!! Whoot Whoot!!

Comment

COrrect me if I am wrong, but if wesker is saying "we last meet at the spencer estate" to Chris, then did he forget Code veronica? or was he saying the last time he say spencer was at the spencer estate?

Anyway, wesker looks cool, the game looks great, but it's kinda weird, the things Chris says to Sheeva is, it kinda sounds like things he should be saying to Jill, anyone agree?

Comment

I think Wesker is probably saying it to Spencer, but the way the trailer is edited, it makes it seem like he's saying it to Chris.

Comment

I haven't seen the trailer yet, It's loading. I hope there's something about the masked woman... I won't get my hopes up again...

Comment

Nothing about the masked woman whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                                I haven't seen the trailer yet, It's loading.
                                STILL LODING HERE TOO, I'M GOING NUTS!!! I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X