Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Reminder : TGS 2008 Biohazard 5 trailer is live!

#29 Birkin Type 1

Probably the only thing I liked about the trailer. Sheva has a nice ass. And am I wrong, or do they seem to be deliberately showing her ass in a lot of screenshots and video footage? I'm not complaining though.

Mad trailer, so much is revealed.

Thank you aris13 ;)

Jill must be in... it is so sad... My only hope is that Chris remember her during his assumed flashbacks... or as many here are saying, the masked woman could be Jill. If Sherry is the well-known character that any fan of the series would recognise... what about Wesker? I guess the masked woman is other than Sherry being manipulated...
    Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-08-2008 at 07:59 PM.

#23 Prototype Tyrant Gideon Quinn's Avatar

Hmm, so i just noticed that Sheva's tattoo says Shujaa... I just googled this and found out it is a male's name. Has there been any discussion on this before?

Masked woman and Red dress girl still to be revealed...though I don't care I've seen enough, they have been very generous with the media. Capcom might hold those two up their sleeve and are waiting until release time. I still think that Capcom changed the story late into development the focus of the early screens where Chris rescuing Red dress girl...

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/dor/object...=3fjhsgf1h9tvf

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/dor/object...=97j1mg5i2bjt3

#41 Kipepeo

I think the new characters will be fitting in into the RE world more than those from RE4.

Sheva and Chris is displaying some great chemistry here while Excella seems that she'll play a big role as Wesker's asset.

The Wesker/Chris fight is what many people wanted, and they throw in some secondary stuffs like the BSAA-terrorists war, the birdwoman and the guy in suit, possible appearance of Spencer, I think they will work very well.

The background music is done extremely well for this trailer, and it seems we'll see Sheva sacrificing at the end. Just from the trailer alone, if she were to die, her death will have more impact than RE4's Luis in my opinion.

I am very hyped.
    Last edited by xfactor; 10-18-2008 at 09:07 AM.

#29 Birkin Type 1

This is supposed to be a horror game, not a drama or action game. They are turning this series more into Metal Gear than anything. Come on Capcom, give us that atmospheric horror that made the first game great. I'm hoping the horror parts of the game are as good as they say they are. Then again, fighting a million ganados isn't exactly my idea of fun. It can get old pretty quickly.
    Last edited by RetroRain; 10-08-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Optic Camouflage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVh-YdDY4vE

I uploaded it to YouTube. My first upload, actually. Enjoy.

#03 Larva

I guess we will most likely be seeing Spencer. That old man on life support in the wheelchair is most likely him. Especially when Wesker's back is to the old man the phrase "The right to be God...that right is now mine!" is like taking over the reins from Spencer.

Amazing trailer!!!
    Very powerful and unexpected, with barely a bullet fired.
    Wow, Skunky's impressed!

Yes, Sheva has a nice ass... I can't imagine that it would require shaving.

I wonder if HUNK is one of those BSSA dudes?

GREAT to see Spencer! OMG!!!
    However, I was hoping he would look even more like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

#47 Chainsaw Majini Jill's Boob's Avatar

Looks amazing. Atmospheric music - check. Great graphics - check. The appearance of loose ends being tied up - check.

That HAS to be Spencer.

Wesker looks like he has maintained his sadistic edge.

The "Kennedy Report." I wonder if that comes in an *NSYNC folder?

I still wish that was Jill with Chris...it'd be more fitting of the angle they're aiming at if it was Jill.

Looks like cut-scenes will be plentiful.

The trailer is awesome, but the editing leaves something to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusray View Post
    I still think that Capcom changed the story late into development the focus of the early screens where Chris rescuing Red dress girl...
    The story kind of changes a little each time there's new trailer.

I still wish that was Jill with Chris...it'd be more fitting of the angle they're aiming at if it was Jill.
    I do wish the same.

Sheva in some way, reminds me of Jill's sense of justice... I like her character but it seems to me that her role was written for Jill in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
    The story kind of changes a little each time there's new trailer.
    I think that guy is just being a little ridiculous. The girl in the red dress was barely revealed this past summer.

Capcom had the story in place before they started programming, according to a recent interview with the development team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill Lover View Post
    I do wish the same.

Sheva in some way, reminds me of Jill's sense of justice... I like her character but it seems to me that her role was written for Jill in the first place.
    Sheva seems noble, but they better not be playing some sort of romantic sub-plot. Enough of characters falling love during the course of one game. Besides, you'd imagine that Chris has a deeper bond with Jill.
    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-08-2008 at 08:55 PM.

I agree. I liked Chris and Jill relationship during REmake. In the end, just as an example, when Chris saves Jill from the cell, they hug eachother but just in a shy way. That particular feeling without showing an explicit kiss like they did in RE2 with Leon and Ada is how i like the games to go. RECV with Claire crying was pathetic...
    Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-08-2008 at 09:12 PM.

#30 Birkin Type 2

LOVED the trailer, music, "story", everything, I didn't dislike ANYTHING at all... I think... though... I can't understand what the "merchant", or who erver he is, is saying. PLEAS! who ever understud what that guy is saying, tell me! pleas!!!
    Last edited by himher_elle; 10-08-2008 at 09:10 PM.

Sadistic Medicine

I agree with Jill's Boob and Jill Lover. A Sheva/Chris romantic relationship is just too...bleh. What's worse...the possible (inevitable?) Excella/Wesker crap that's going to crop up. I think we all know Wesker is only going to be using her...but she trying to use sexual persuasion on him? Yeah...I think the drama does make it lose its horror type feel.

I did love the action though. Seems Wesker is going to be playing a more up front role as well.

Quote Originally Posted by himher_elle View Post
    LOVED the trailer, music, "story", everything, I didn't dislike ANYTHING at all... I think... though... I can't understand what the "merchant", or who erver he is, is saying.
    I think he was saying how the BSAA attracts a bloodbath, and the world is changing but they're oblivious to it.

Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    I agree with Jill's Boob and Jill Lover. A Sheva/Chris romantic relationship is just too...bleh. What's worse...the possible (inevitable?) Excella/Wesker crap that's going to crop up. I think we all know Wesker is only going to be using her...but she trying to use sexual persuasion on him? Yeah...I think the drama does make it lose its horror type feel.

I did love the action though. Seems Wesker is going to be playing a more up front role as well.
    As for the relationship angle:

It is ridiculous when they shoehorn something like that into a game. Rebecca/Billy, Leon/Ada, Claire/Steve, Leon & every woman in RE4...it's dumb.

As for the Excella/Wesker thing - that could be funny. Wesker seems to be so narcissistic that he may not even care about women. And Excella obviously sees Wesker as an alpha-male who she needs to align herself with, unless she is just trying to one-up him.

I'm thinking Wesker may kill Spencer...

I personally don't mind all the drama, as it is kind of a necessary evil to give the characters more "livelihood," and if CAPCOM is truly trying to tie up some loose ends, then the story-telling is important.
    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-08-2008 at 09:15 PM.

#30 Birkin Type 2

Thanks a lot!! now.... what does oblivious mean? he...

Thread Information