Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder : TGS 2008 Biohazard 5 trailer is live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha! Guessed that one by mere minutes.

Comment

• Me too! I'm about to die! Photographic evidence. Is that a new trailer there? Can't see it for myselft somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        I demand photographic evidence.
        I second that! Perhaps the trailer where they saw this will be revealed in the next few days?

Comment

• Jill Lover, that's what you get for opposing me. My influence reaches as deep as Capcom itself...

Comment

• Ah, Colvin. You're a Wesker in the making on here.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• People, Jill is not dead, is a trick, I'm pretty sure. The companies do this kind of thing all the time when it comes to story trailer.
              Last edited by Zombie; 10-08-2008, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Hahah, i sense a riot coming on

Comment

• Why are you still here Zombie. I had you removed in RE4... You're next, Mr. Spencer...
                  Last edited by Colvin; 10-08-2008, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Not now Colvin xD

So you're like the devil, if someone opposites you, you just can't live with it?

I do hope this is some kind of mistake. But if she was to kick some asses faking her death i'm fine with that idea... This left me confused...

I don't want to hear that Capcom plans to kill her off from the story, or that she is going to be experimented... that would be crap.

Comment

• 20:21 -- Garnett: Now they're showing RE5 with far more than we've seen before. No, it's not all in a dusty village. They're fighting a boss who reminds me a lot of the Tyrant from 3 n some sort of secret lab. The trailer ended with a shot of Jill Valentine's tombstone! Check out the new RE5 trailer for yourself right here.

WHAT...NO!

She's faking her death in order to infiltrate TriCell as BIRDWOMAN!! WAHAHAHAHAAAA!
                      Last edited by Vector; 10-08-2008, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                        Me too! I'm about to die! Photographic evidence. Is that a new trailer there? Can't see it for myselft somehow.
                        The one that shows Jill tombstone (at Microsoft's TGS keynote conference) haven't appear on the internet yet, but it seems to be longer than the one we saw few hrs ago

Comment

• Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                          The one that shows Jill tombstone (at Microsoft's TGS keynote conference) haven't appear on the internet yet, but it seems to be longer than the one we saw few hrs ago
                          Because Microsoft paid Capcom for a longer RE5 trailer, no doubt.

Comment

• Who cares? Someone has to die. Remember Chris said, "Don't worry, my old partner was a woman."?

This game feels strange.... Like the building of a sculpture. You see it in your head, but when it finally comes to light you don't know what to think, except that it looks magnificent.

Comment

• That was amazingly epic. I was always pretty excited for the game, and being as into the RE-world as I am, this trailer basically hit all of my best spots. And now I CANNOT WAIT FOR MARCH, man.

Excella hitting on Wesker? I am seeing that vibe from that one scene. Somehow the only outcome I see from this is Wesker getting what he needs to get done done with her, and then trashing her when her use is up.

Howeverrrrr ... orz, Wesker my man. "The right to be a god, that right is now mine." Those are SO FAMOUS LAST WORDS which makes me just fear. After all the Wesker we've seen in the series, I think I've grown too attached to the "never the final end all be all boss and never comes on out in a generic antagonist way" thing. Lines that like ... well. XD MAKES ME NERVOUS.

And the possible "FINALLY SPENCER" has me so excited. Sheva seems like an awesome character, and oh man oh man. SO GIDDY.

Comment

• Can't wait to see that trailer for myself... this must be some kind of trick from Capcom. Maybe they show how Jill died during flashbacks, I'm fearing the worst...

Comment

Working...
                                X