Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder : TGS 2008 Biohazard 5 trailer is live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jill is not dead. She is Shinji Mikami's favorite character.

I said it months ago that Jill is the Mystery Woman. Look at the jaw outline (and lips) of Mystery Woman in the car scene with the Fireworks Guy. And then compare that to the profile shot of Jill in the new downloadable desktop on the Biohazard Wii website.

The Jill tombstone is just to shock us into believing she is dead.

Comment

• did i miss the tomb stone shot in the trailer or something ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Colvin View Post
        Why are you still here Zombie. I had you removed in RE4... You're next, Mr. Spencer...
        You'll never lay a finger on 1.5. It's safely in MY possession, in the underground vault of Groznyj Grad.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm thinking she's feigned her death.
          I think Jill's boob might possibly be right, in that the masked woman is Jill, now that we know she's mentioned at least once in the game.

I'm thinking that Sheva might not sacrifice herself. I think Chris' line means that he's going after Wesker, and that she doesn't have to help him with that, as it's his personal vendetta.
          sigpic

Comment

• No, because that trailer hasn't appeared on the internet.
            Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-08-2008, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Can't you guys see it?

*Fade in. A cemetery graveyard. Rows of headstones, a windy, cloudy day.

A man walks through the rows of headstones.
              The camera pans in. It's Chris Redfield, wearing a shirt and tie, no suit jacket -- wouldn't fit over his arms.

He comes to a grave and faces it. He looks down. The grave reads:
              "Here lies Jill Valentine, 1973-20XX -- May Her Plump Breasts Fly with the S.T.A.R.S."

Chris reaches his arm up timidly, and salutes the grave. A trickle of moisture rolls out of his eye.

Suddenly, loud noises. The dirt around the graves kick up. Chris turns around, a helicopter coming in for landing.

BSAA logo on the side.

It makes contact with the ground, the door slides open. A gray-bearded, spectacled Barry Burton lumbers out of the chopper wearing a labcoat. He walks up to Chris, who is now turned away and facing the grave. Chris shakes his head slightly.

"....."

"...even Jill had ears, Barry...

I think.

Not too sure, never looked at her head much."*

BLIP, BLAP, BLAM! Resident Evil 5 logo sears across the screen.

MARCH 2009
              Last edited by Vector; 10-08-2008, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• No, because that trailer hasn't appeared on the internet.
                isn't the 1up trailer IT ?

or is the show floor trailer something completely different ?

Comment

• No, that's the one leaked hours ago. There's an extended trailer, which was shown in a Microsoft's conference... I guess we are waiting if someone's got the trailer or if an image leaks... this is shocking...

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
                    isn't the 1up trailer IT ?

or is the show floor trailer something completely different ?
                    It's from the Microsoft keynote.
                    From all accounts it is different to the trailer released on the internet this morning.
                    sigpic

Comment

• okey

well as far as the 1up trailer goes im extremely impressed, wesker's voice actor sounds pretty accurate even though its not the same guy, shiva seems like a decent character, the shot near the end of her running to the car with chris's arm extended looked pretty "real" to me for some reason, especially the close up of shiva's face all tired and disappointed like.

the expressions were great. The only weird thing i noticed was that wesker's head seemed pretty large in proportion to the rest of his body .. weird lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        "Here lies Jill Valentine, 1973-20XX -- May Her Plump Breasts Fly with the S.T.A.R.S."
                        They are magnificent. Even Barry noticed.

Comment

• Lol, panishot trailer left her like a slut ¬¬. Maybe all S.T.A.R.S are dead... and there's a cementery of them...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            Can't you guys see it?

*Fade in. A cemetery graveyard. Rows of headstones, a windy, cloudy day.

A man walks through the rows of headstones.
                            The camera pans in. It's Chris Redfield, wearing a shirt and tie, no suit jacket -- wouldn't fit over his arms.

He comes to a grave and faces it. He looks down. The grave reads:

Chris reaches his arm up timidly, and salutes the grave. A trickle of moisture rolls out of his eye.

Suddenly, loud noises. The dirt around the graves kick up. Chris turns around, a helicopter coming in for landing.

BSAA logo on the side.

It makes contact with the ground, the door slides open. A gray-bearded, spectacled Barry Burton lumbers out of the chopper wearing a labcoat. He walks up to Chris, who is now turned away and facing the grave. Chris shakes his head slightly.

"....."

"...even Jill had ears, Barry...

I think.

Not too sure, never looked at her head much."*

BLIP, BLAP, BLAM! Resident Evil 5 logo sears across the screen.

MARCH 2009
                            Thank god someone said it

Comment

• Wow I was impressed with the trailer. Maybe the story will make sense and questions will be answered. Is it possible that Jill is the woman that we saw in the tube that we haven't since. Maybe everyone thought she was dead and they had a burial for her, when in fact she is in some tube like Alexia was. Just a thought, maybe it will help Jill Lover sleep better.

Comment

• lol, xD

I'm just curious about what's next, there's nothing i can do to change the way the things are going. But I'm sticking to Jill's Boob's theory about Jill being the cloaked woman.

Comment

Working...
                                X