Resident Evil 5 to be released on the 12th of March 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 to be released on the 12th of March 2009

According to the Major Nelson's live blogging from Microsoft's keynote at TGS, Resident Evil 5 will be released on the 12th of March for the Xbox 360.

Originally posted by Major Nelson
    8:21 Major Nelson (Larry Hryb):

(video over) Biohazard games have sold 35 million copies worldwide, and we’re proud to have this franchise arrive, for the first time on Xbox 360, when it launches on March 12th.
    (Guess it's safe to assume that the PS3 version will be within the same "time frame" and that this is an international release date. Give or take a few days for various regions.)

Figured I'd put up a little something that popped up on 1Up Live blog about the trailer shown:

Originally posted by Garnett Lee
    20:21 -- Garnett:
    Now they're showing RE5 with far more than we've seen before. No, it's not all in a dusty village. They're fighting a boss who reminds me a lot of the Tyrant from 3 n some sort of secret lab. The trailer ended with a shot of Jill Valentine's tombstone!

Source #1: Major Nelson
    Source #2: 1up News
    Last edited by Carnivol; 10-08-2008, 10:46 PM.

Oh no, I can't wait 'til next year!. I hope we get more info through the waiting.

Comment

Seems like there's plenty of amazing stuff going on at TGS already.

Comment

All this news about Jill's apparent "death" has me intrigued.
        See you in hell.

Comment

You see how everyone keeps guessing about it, it was unexpected... at least for me.

Comment

If they kill off Jill and then have Sheva 'replace' her, I'll be furious.

Comment

I'm telling you all...Jill has faked her death and is the "Mystery Woman," of course.

Standard fare, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                I'm telling you all...Jill has faked her death and is the "Mystery Woman," of course.

Standard fare, really.
                Duh. And Chris and/or Sheva are gonna need their ass saved, and suddenly, Birdwoman is gonna throw off her mask and thrust off her cloak and pull out her left breast and save the day.

Comment

How can you be that sure?, i'm fearing the worst as I've said before... but i'm sticking to ur theory Boob, til' more info leaks... I hope she isn't manipulated or experimented...

It would be great if an image of it leaked now.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    Duh. And Chris and/or Sheva are gonna need their ass saved, and suddenly, Birdwoman is gonna throw off her mask and thrust off her cloak and pull out her left breast and save the day.
                    I'm thinking those breasts were vital to providing Chris with the nutrients he needed to gain all that mass during his weight-lifting.

Comment

Dammit, now I'm horny.

Comment

Jill is dead?? Didn't see that coming..... I wanna see a picture of it.

And, as the Boob, I believe Jill is the Masked Woman.

Comment

lol damn

Comment

I hope Jill is not really dead and surprises everyone at the end of the game by showing up. Somehow I doubt Capcom would kill off such a well known character of the series, especially a hero from the original RE.

Comment

Someone have the feeling that this is the end of the Umbrella-Wesker story?, because I have it.

Comment

Working...
                              X