No announcement yet.

Extended TGS Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mhh never heard before here, I remember someone pointed Wesker killed Spencer, but not Wesker Chris and Spencer' corpse all togheter at the same time...

Comment

• On RE5 official website there is a link: RE:The legacy. It points to RE3.

Is it a hint to something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Petronio View Post
        On RE5 official website there is a link: RE:The legacy. It points to RE3.

Is it a hint to something?
        "Points to RE3"? Can you define that? lol
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• We should check the official site then... He must've mistaken something...

Comment

• @ElusionM
            Chris's uniform has the BSAA logo (see the pic posted below), if flashback has to be it's surely between RE4 and RE5, becouse Wesker has already the new RE5 wearing style. It's a flashback for sure, but not so far from RE5.

@CiarenDevlin
            Attached Files

Comment

• I'm wondering if it is indeed a flashback prior to the events of RE5, or if it is the grand finale of RE5.

As you said, Wesker is wearing the same attire as he is shown in throughout RE5. He loves black...does he just have a closet full of the same outfit?
              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-13-2008, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• I said the VEST looked similar, not the shirt. But still, that was a mere assumtion, because upon more frame-for-frame break down of the trailer, I found out that many other BSAA members are wearing the green vests. For example, the person who confirms the securing of the underground passage, the two soldiers who close the red gate, some of the soldiers that get off the Humer vehicles holding the FN_SCARS.

I bet we get to change outfits throughout the game. Not to mention near Wesker's estate, the weather outside seems rainy/cold, so maybe Chris wore these warmer clothes as opposed to Kijuju's hot temperature.

Comment

• Long time ago, after the trailer of Captivate I wrote this post

"Surfing on internet I found this:

"6/3 1:07pm, Jyin8199 posted:

You're jumping to preconceived conclusions based on dialog heard out of context.

The "theres no humanity" line is in reference to the infected state that the villagers are in. Chris comes to the village and he can immediately tell that theres something wrong by looking at the people. I wont divulge what theyve been infected by... but Chris can tell that theres SOMETHING wrong... he knows that the villagers are usually vibrant and full of life... but now they're not. The entire village is infected hence theyre behavior. Including the big mob and the guy preaching the ominous rhetoric.

The "welcome to africa" line is just that... she's meeting Chris in africa and she's welcoming him. Nothing else.

the "my last partner was a woman" does sound pretty sexist to english speaking audiences but it was not Capcom's intention... there's very specific information they're trying to hint at or get across with that line. Pay attention. "

The last paragraph is the most important. What is the vary specific information they a re trying to hint at?"

Well... Now I understand what that guy was saying. I really knew more than the others. Maybe he is a guy that works in Capcom. Goodbye Jill...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                    I'm wondering if it is indeed a flashback prior to the events of RE5, or if it is the grand finale of RE5.

As you said, Wesker is wearing the same attire as he is shown in throughout RE5. He loves black...does he just have a closet full of the same outfit?
                    I think it is a flashback. I think the finale of RE5 is where they are on the plane and Wesker says its time to die Chris.
                    I take it when Wesker is firing sideways he is shooting at Sheva here?

Also, where the hell is it mentioned in Code Veronica that the origin of the Progenitor Virus is in Africa??? Or is Tackeunci getting mixed up with Ebola from WR2?
                    "I've got 100 cows."
                    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• this i something i immediately noticed as soon as i saw the cloaked girl, notice the resemblance?

both pale both with big lips, that's how Jill have always looked like , and her lips were always grey, just something i noticed
                      Last edited by ThWorldGreatest; 10-14-2008, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                        I think it is a flashback. I think the finale of RE5 is where they are on the plane and Wesker says its time to die Chris.
                        I take it when Wesker is firing sideways he is shooting at Sheva here?
                        A final showdown in the dark, eerie castle hall is far more suited to an epic finale than the belly of an aircraft. Though at this point no one can be sure.

As for the gun - Wesker took Sheva's gun and is emptying it (to reduce her threat) while he walks up to taunt Chris (and/or blow his brains out).

Originally posted by ThWorldGreatest View Post
                        this i something i immediately noticed as soon as i saw the cloaked girl, notice the resemblance?
                        I made that observation about 2 months ago.

Comment

• Am I the only one that thinks that the fight in the castle near the dead Spenser is actually a gameplay (I mean the action scenes)?
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                            Am I the only one that thinks that the fight in the castle near the dead Spenser is actually a gameplay (I mean the action scenes)?
                            if it's gameplay then prepare for 'Press X' sequence spam
                            Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                            I made that observation about 2 months ago.
                            well then be more polite and thank me for reminding everyone

Comment

Working...
                            X