Extended TGS Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended TGS Trailer

Thanks to Kris, over at Project Umbrella, he found the extended version of todays trailer. It hints at the fate of a beloved character, so be wared, its very spoilery! Its filmed off-screen at TGS, but at the moment, its the best thing available.

Extended Trailer

I've also added the first trailer to the site. You can check it out (if you haven't already) in the Resident Evil 5 Videos Section, under Trailer 8.

Resident Evil 5 Videos Page
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-09-2008, 12:51 AM.

Its hard to hear what they were saying in the beginning but I guess I will have to wait there is a direct feed of this video as there was a lot going on in it. Wow so much stuff tonight but I have to get some sleep.
    Last edited by Stars1356; 10-09-2008, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Can you say information overload?

Two SICK trailers in one night? March feels longer than 5 months away.

Comment

That masked woman kicked chris's and sheva's ass, and the way she dodged those bullets, Sherry?

Comment

Wesker was a bad ass in the other trailer but in this one is directly a semi-god. There is a lot of stuff in this new trailer, time to see the trailer frame by frame.

Comment

Not a fan of Wesker's Nightcrawler-style teleportation...that's just plain goddamn stupid.

Comment

Could they have actually killed off Jill?

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                Could they have actually killed off Jill?
                If they did, it took massive balls...and I don't think many people will be happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  Not a fan of Wesker's Nightcrawler-style teleportation...that's just plain goddamn stupid.
                  Yeah, that's a bit ridiculous. I didn't mind the super speed he had, but now he thinks he's Bison.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Hi everyone . I just sign up just to post. I really don't beleive that Capcom would kill off Jill like that without an reason. Me I don't think she is dead at all. Seems to me Wesker has grown in power sense we last saw him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      Yeah, that's a bit ridiculous. I didn't mind the super speed he had, but now he thinks he's Bison.
                      I guess he is no longer a bio-weapon, he is something more.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                        I guess he is no longer a bio-weapon, he is something more.
                        No, it is just their new version of his old matrix super speed. Instead of going millennium man and slowing down time you just see him appear places.

Comment

Guys look at the facts: the trailer starts with the figure of the mystery woman and ends with Jill's tombstone, they had no reason to show that at the end of the trailer. Capcom is hinting that Jill is the Mystery woman.
                          Last edited by aris13; 10-09-2008, 12:54 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd guess that Birdwoman is Jill. Carnivol put forth a theory that she went MIA on a mission for the BSAA in 2006 (the tombstone) and has been getting experimented on by Wesker, or whoever as a means to get back at Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              Guys look at the facts: the trailer starts with the figure of the mystery woman and ends with Jill's tombstone, they had no reason to show that at the end of the trailer unless they try to hint us that the mystery woman and jill are the same person.
                              Why would Jill be infecting that black dude and fighting Chris and Sheva?

...unless she's under some sort of control, in which case I'll regurgitate all over my PS3.

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                              I'd guess that Birdwoman is Jill. Carnivol put forth a theory that she went MIA on a mission for the BSAA in 2006 (the tombstone) and has been getting experimented on by Wesker, or whoever as a means to get back at Chris.
                              I really freakin' hope not, man...that's the kind of plot twist I'm NOT looking for.
                              Last edited by Vector; 10-09-2008, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X