Extended TGS Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    Guys look at the facts: the trailer starts with the figure of the mystery woman and ends with Jill's tombstone, they had no reason to show that at the end of the trailer unless they try to hint something. Jill is the mystery woman no doubt
    Im trying to believe that but then why would she be attacking Chris and Sheva in the trailer? It points more to a super powered Sherry
    Last edited by CODE_umb87; 10-09-2008, 12:55 AM.

Comment

I can understand why some may be upset at Jill being killed off, but her story was concluded in RE3, with the exception of Umbrella Chronicles. What more could she contribute to the story? It almost seems irrelevant that Capcom even has to mention her name. What for? They phased out Billy, Rebecca, Claire, Barry, these guys aren't coming back, but do we necessarily NEED to know what they are doing at this moment? It just sounds stupid to me. But I guess they have their reasons for the flashback sequences. Which also makes me think, "Why do we need flashbacks when we had Umbrella Chronicles to fill in the gaps?" Capcom does some stupid moves.
      My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Dot what's your thoughts on the trailer?
        sigpic

Comment

I noticed the new environments look very much like RE now. Maybe I'll like this game after all. I wasn't expecting such an advancement of the original storyline like what we've seen at TGS. Plus the return of classic BOWs is another plus for me.

Capcom has won me back.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            Dot what's your thoughts on the trailer?
            Gimme a bit and I'll post my impressions. This night has been wild. After sleeping nearly 20 hours, I wake up and the site exploded

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
              I can understand why some may be upset at Jill being killed off, but her story was concluded in RE3, with the exception of Umbrella Chronicles. What more could she contribute to the story? It almost seems irrelevant that Capcom even has to mention her name. What for? They phased out Billy, Rebecca, Claire, Barry, these guys aren't coming back, but do we necessarily NEED to know what they are doing at this moment? It just sounds stupid to me. But I guess they have their reasons for the flashback sequences. Which also makes me think, "Why do we need flashbacks when we had Umbrella Chronicles to fill in the gaps?" Capcom does some stupid moves.
              It does not matter that her story was concluded in RE3, what matters is that she is one of the main characters and a well respected one by fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Gimme a bit and I'll post my impressions. This night has been wild. After sleeping nearly 20 hours, I wake up and the site exploded
                20 hours? Did you drink 12 Irish car bombs, smoke 3 bowls and then slam your head into a wall or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                  Wow. Think much?

Billy IS irrelevant. Rebecca was never more than a secondary character that should have never received her own game. Barry has been in RE1, Gaiden, RE3, and is important to the story. Claire was in RE2, RE3 (epilogue), RECV, and next in "Degeneration."

Jill Valentine was in RE1, RE3, REUC, and now RE5 (how much is unknown). Jill is also the most featured character from the RE universe.

Umbrella Chronicles didn't actually fill in much of anything. It told a little bit about Wesker and Sergei, and Umbrella's last BOW factory in Russia. It hardly concluded the Umbrella storyline.

Jill contributes something to RE5 just out of her tombstone's appearance. If she is indeed dead, it could be the final straw to Chris' unhinged quest to kill Wesker. Jill is Chris' best friend. For proof, see RE1, Jill's RE3 epilogue, or REUC.

Comment

Wanna read what you have to say about Jill, Dot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                      Wow. Think much?

Billy IS irrelevant. Rebecca was never more than a secondary character that should have never received her own game. Barry has been in RE1, Gaiden, RE3, and is important to the story. Claire was in RE2, RE3 (epilogue), RECV, and next in "Degeneration."

Jill Valentine was in RE1, RE3, REUC, and now RE5 (how much is unknown). Jill is also the most featured character from the RE universe.

Umbrella Chronicles didn't actually fill in much of anything. It told a little bit about Wesker and Sergei, and Umbrella's last BOW factory in Russia. It hardly concluded the Umbrella storyline.

Jill contributes something to RE5 just out of her tombstone's appearance. If she is indeed dead, it could be the final straw to Chris' unhinged quest to kill Wesker. Jill is Chris' best friend. For proof, see RE1, Jill's RE3 epilogue, or REUC.
                      Couldn't have said it better myself

Comment

Can anyone post a cap of jill's tombstone? My work internet wont let me watch the trailer!!!
                        "I've got 100 cows."
                        "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

SPOILER ALERT:

At 5:20 of the second trailer...as the camera zooms in on Wesker you can see Spencer dead / sleeping / "dead tired" on the ground next to his wheelchair.

I attached the pic below.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-09-2008, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                            Can anyone post a cap of jill's tombstone? My work internet wont let me watch the trailer!!!
                            its in the other trailer thread.

Comment

His mid section looks like its bloody. Gene pointed out that his legs look backwards. Poor Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                                His mid section looks like its bloody. Gene pointed out that his legs look backwards. Poor Spencer
                                Maybe Wesker snapped his spine around?

"Don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired."

Comment

Working...
                                X