X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"...arrgghhWWESSSKEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
      I guess he is no longer a bio-weapon, he is something more.
      Well he does say the whole God thing at the end of the first trailer. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
        SPOILER ALERT:

At 5:20 of the second trailer...as the camera zooms in on Wesker you can see Spencer dead / sleeping / "dead tired" on the ground next to his wheelchair.

I attached the pic below.
        My theory:
        Guess Spencer's been hiding under the secret and forgotten underground bunker of Umbrella where the last remaining bit of Umbrella's secret that only Spencer know.

Then Wesker located Spencer, and dug him out with the assistance of Excella. Then exposure of the last bunker leaked the virus or something and infected the town.

But eitherway, Wesker killed Spencer and fully take over Spencer's reign as Umbrella's head.

Comment

Hmm...one thing that came to my mind...If Jill was apart of BSAA and she went missing, I doubt Chris would ever admit she was dead unless he knew for certain, and therefore would not allow a headstone to be set up for her.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

@dot

how's about using something like firefox's video download helper to download this extended trailer and putting this one up on the-horror as well ?

Comment

Is that Jill screaming at 4:50ish? It's a small frame so I can't pause on it.
              You can see the tombstone right before it.

Comment

And what does that mean? I hope she's just faking her death but I can't stand the chance of having a brainwashed Jill.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  SPOILER ALERT:

At 5:20 of the second trailer...as the camera zooms in on Wesker you can see Spencer dead / sleeping / "dead tired" on the ground next to his wheelchair.

I attached the pic below.
                  Holy crap. I was intruiged before and and now I don't think I measure the levels of how much I am. God I cannot WAIT to see it all.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                    @dot

how's about using something like firefox's video download helper to download this extended trailer and putting this one up on the-horror as well ?
                    I have it already, but Im waiting for a direct feed to be posted. Since the logo in front is in Japanese, I suspect this will be released on the PSN sometime soon. It looks like the Japanese version of the trailer, or perhaps the idle trailer for whatever demo may be coming.

Comment

Hey Dot, they updated ResidentEvil.com...wanna post it in the news section?

Comment

This split-second flashes during the first appearance on the nude guy in the 2nd trailer

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                          This split-second flashes during the first appearance on the nude guy in the 2nd trailer
                          I saw that too. It was hard as hell to pause it just right...
                          Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-09-2008, 02:00 AM.

Comment

I'd guess that the guy who birdwoman is watching failed the test to become a leech-man thing, or whatever, and perhaps this guy is the only one who can? Or maybe its the same guy, but the one in the chair looks white.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              Hey Dot, they updated ResidentEvil.com...wanna post it in the news section?
                              The new layout is awesome. Has bios for Chris, Sheva, Excella and Wesker, among other new things.

Comment

Wanna post that in the news report topic where Dot will it will be seen quicker? haha

Dot, thanks for the HD trailer, looks gorgous through my TV!

Comment

Working...
                                X