• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great trailer! What a day!

Comment

Originally posted by SlurmsMackenzie View Post
      Another great trailer! What a day!
      I haven' seen any great trailer. I saw RE Charectrs meet Matrix and Motorbike and etc...

I hope Jill's death it's just a fake. Remeber MGS4 trailer when Snake put the gun inside his mouth?

Comment

Does anyone else think the voice acting (minus Sheva and Chris) is pretty awful? I hate that Capcom don't seem to recognise the importance of the voice actors to their characters. Wesker's new voice just sounds forced, I find it really distracting.

I also hate how Capcom always give away too many clues about the RE games. I remember when they showed Ada of for RE4, imagine how nice it would have been to have discovered that on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Does anyone else think the voice acting (minus Sheva and Chris) is pretty awful?
          Well...yeah?

Same as i noticed it in every other Resident Evil game there's been.

Comment

The voice acting in the last few games has been good. Code Veronica, REmake, Zero and RE4 were all top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
              Does anyone else think the voice acting (minus Sheva and Chris) is pretty awful? I hate that Capcom don't seem to recognise the importance of the voice actors to their characters. Wesker's new voice just sounds forced, I find it really distracting.

I also hate how Capcom always give away too many clues about the RE games. I remember when they showed Ada of for RE4, imagine how nice it would have been to have discovered that on your own.
              It'll be good but think about the marketing too. Capcom can sell more copies if they shows some stuffs to interest the people

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                I haven' seen any great trailer. I saw RE Charectrs meet Matrix and Motorbike and etc...
                hehe,i guess i'm easily amused

Comment

My head is going to melt, too much info!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha, but I like that...

Comment

You know I was away from the net because my modem have some problems, and now I wisit THIA and I see this... WOW!!!!!! Seemply amazing.
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Not sure if it was told in this post before though the mistery man carrying the mask USES WOMAN'S SHOES!!! Did you notice that?

Comment

Well we've known the mystery character is a woman for some time now.

Comment

Oh crap, the new trailer is out!? Damnit, these crappy school computers I'm on right now won't let me view it so I'll have to wait till I get home.

Can't wait!

Comment

Hello there folks, I've joined up to join the fun- Frankly these trailers are a whole new ball game from the few minutes of random running-and-shooting we've seen before. Wow!

Anyway, I think the pale bald guy is probably either A: A Clone of Spencer or B: Patient Zero for the T-Virus, infected back in the sixties.

Also I'm pretty sure that the gothic looking room is another Trevor import, like the place in RE: Code Veronica. Spencer is probably sheltering there like a disgraced Charles Foster Kane, gripping on to his delusions of nobility. How the mighty hath fallen...

Really didn't expect the news about Jill.... But frankly I'll be more upset if Wesker croaks, and I have a feeling he might...

Comment

I kind of hope he does.
                              Theres only so many times he can be the main antagonist and not go stale, I think he's kind of pushing it.

They've finally lifted him onto a pedestal as the main antagonist for this game *from what it seems*, so it'd only make sense if he was to die at the end of it.
                              Won't be much of a final battle between Chris and Wesker of Wesker runs off into the night crowing "I'll GET YOU NEXT TIME MUAHAHA".

I think from a plot pov, it'd probably be best if he dies, it'd only wreck the series if we had wesker continued coming to and from each game in the shadows after 5 when it seems like he's finally doing something with his plans.

Comment

Since Chris almost has to be the one to take Wesker out, and I can't imagine another Chris game anytime soon, I guess they're gonna have to end it with this one. Wesker can't continue being the big bad forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X