No announcement yet.

Extended TGS Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Darkmoon, i'm tired of Wesker being the bad guy of the entire RE series... I'm feeling this game will bring some dissapointments to us...

Comment

haha, JILL LOVER expects disappointment from a game that features JILL VALENTINES tombstone. Imagine the shock!

Comment

That's not true, I was refering to a possible death of Wesker. I'm curious about how's everything going to be, that's all...

Comment

having wesker the villain in a game where chris is the hero is only natural, i thought every RE fan would have accepted that by now ..

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Since Chris almost has to be the one to take Wesker out, and I can't imagine another Chris game anytime soon, I guess they're gonna have to end it with this one. Wesker can't continue being the big bad forever.
            Why not?

Comment

I think Wesker is a cool villain, but I think Wesker living past RE5 would be a bit farfetched.

And I wouldn't mind seeing Mr. Redfield again, sometime soon, in another game. Especially if it involves him holding down Leon and giving that emo-haired tosser a haircut.
              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-09-2008, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Resident Evil 6 - Fully 2-player co-op(online/offline) starring Chris and Leon in a jungle setting.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  Resident Evil 6 - Fully 2-player co-op(online/offline) starring Chris and Leon in a jungle setting.
                  This sounds great...but i hope Capcom will see how RE5 fares with the co-op mechanic amongst fans before nailing another chapter down with it.

Comment

So what is Uroborus? Misspelling of Oroborus- The worm that eats its own tail?

Comment

Originally posted by BlankWatchmaker View Post
                      So what is Uroborus? Misspelling of Oroborus- The worm that eats its own tail?
                      Ouroboros....you're getting a little too "deep," don't you think?

I think that is what Wesker hopes to achieve though. Invulnerability, or immortality. Ultimate power, so as to preserve his own being.

He did say, "The only thing that can defeat power...is more power."
                      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-09-2008, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Uroboros is actually a different, but acceptable spelling of Oroboros. That was my first thought at that part in the trailer as well. XD

Comment

I think Wesker is a cool villain, but I think Wesker living past RE5 would be a bit farfetched.
                          most certainly not in my opinion. Wesker is pretty much the only thing that has held the Resident Evil series together if you ask me, he's the only thing common in all the main RE titles. And thats the way it should remain.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                            most certainly not in my opinion. Wesker is pretty much the only thing that has held the Resident Evil series together if you ask me, he's the only thing common in all the main RE titles. And thats the way it should remain.
                            YES!

Finally some sense!

Comment

I agree that Wesker has really held the series together...but I am asking how can they keep dragging his storyline forward?

His goal is to become a "God," it seems, and he is already as powerful as hell. Just how much more can they prolong his presence? He'll just become too powerful and unstoppable.

Unless Chris injects him with some sort of antidote, which reverts him to a normal man again. And then Wesker will face the effects of his age (48+).

I say again - the Chris vs Wesker plot is my favorite in the series. I just don't want Capcom to keep on a ridin' the one-trick pony past its prime.
                              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-09-2008, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                                I agree that Wesker has really held the series together...but I am asking how can they keep dragging his storyline forward?
                                I just don't think there's anything "dragging" about what we've seen in the two new trailers.

Comment

Working...
                                X