No announcement yet.

Extended TGS Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Microsoft just showed the normal 3 minute cut, and that the Play God trailer was a TGS floor exclusive for the timebeing. I haven't seen that anywhere, just saying that that's how it appears right now.

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed there's a face on the monitor near the tank that opens in front of Chris and Sheva? It's there for like a split second (it's behind Chris and Sheva as they're standing in front of the large tank right before it opens). I can't get a clear shot of it, but it's obviously a female face. Maybe someone could snap a screencap?

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
      Jill and Chris have to finish him...

Also this pictures is meant to be something important... I don't think it could be the girl in the tube, though.

(taken from REcenter)
      It's right between those two scenes, for reference.
      Last edited by Archelon; 10-10-2008, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• I see nothing. Where, exactly? I hope it's Sherry!. I can't snap anything... my PC is awfully slow.
        What do you see between those two scenes? It's like a flash?

Also, I really hope Excella turn good, her boobs are too good to end in one game.
        Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-10-2008, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• On the right side of the screen (right as the tank is lowering in front of Chris and Sheva; Chris and Sheva are facing the camera), there is a monitor. You can only see about half of it, because the right side of the monitor is cut off, but there's a picture of a woman's face on it.

Someone will likely have to do a frame-by-frame runthrough of the trailer to be able to get the best picture of it. It'll probably be a lot easier to see once there's a direct feed version of the trailer, as well.
          Last edited by Archelon; 10-10-2008, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Well I assume it's the girl in the tank, Who else? Anyway I would like to see a pic of it. I hope someone can do a frame by frame shot.

Comment

• The Tricell logo also pops up when the dishcloth bloke says elbora.
              1m57s
              2m27s has the face of some soldier.
              Also the black dude grabs at the penguin woman like he knows her either in a way for asking for help or forgiveness.
              Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-10-2008, 09:38 PM.
              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• The "Play God" trailer was shown at Microsoft TGS keynote. The other one was the 1up exclusive, also shown there at the venue itself.

Comment

• Wasn't the Sony RE5 presentation supposed to be even longer than the Microsoft one?
                  I wonder when that is showing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    On the right side of the screen (right as the tank is lowering in front of Chris and Sheva; Chris and Sheva are facing the camera), there is a monitor. You can only see about half of it, because the right side of the monitor is cut off, but there's a picture of a woman's face on it.

Someone will likely have to do a frame-by-frame runthrough of the trailer to be able to get the best picture of it. It'll probably be a lot easier to see once there's a direct feed version of the trailer, as well.
                    Done. But what the screen shows isn't clear. I'm not sure if it's a woman or not, not really sure if it's a human beeing or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                      Wasn't the Sony RE5 presentation supposed to be even longer than the Microsoft one?
                      I wonder when that is showing...
                      There isn't a Sony RE5 presentation s far as I know. Sony only have 3 conferences. One occurred after Microsoft's in the first day which talks about craps. The other two were for LBP and WKS.
                      Last edited by xfactor; 10-11-2008, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        Still no direct-feed version of the 'Play God' trailer? Hmm. I'm starting to think we won't be getting one...it was part of Microsoft's conference, and sometimes they don't release direct-feeds of those 'private' trailers.
                        Been wondering that myself. I'd actually like to hear some of the dialouge.

Comment

• GameTrailers.com now has the "Play God" trailer in HD.
                          http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41165.html Although to me it looks re-sized.
                          Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-11-2008, 09:10 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• I guess we all have to wait for that extended trailer to pop up sometime after TGS. For now, I will make do with the current one.

Comment

• The one on gametrailer's has much clearer audio though ;-)P
                              Isn't it on xbox Live yet?
                              Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-11-2008, 09:15 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• The only RE5 trailer currently on XBL is the shorter one.

Comment

Working...
                                X