Official Resident Evil website updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Resident Evil website updated

After the TGS showings, Capcom have updated the main Resident Evil website, now it takes you to the Resident Evil 5 page automatically where capcom have put up new items like bio's for Chris, Sheva, Wesker and Excella. Screenshots, downloads and more.

Check it out : ResidentEvil.com
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-09-2008, 05:53 AM.

if u pan the camera to the very right, i think you see the scene from the first re5 trailer.

Comment

Nice to see them update the site. Wish they would have some info on who Wesker is working for but guess I will have to wait till march.

Comment

Is it not clear that Wesker isn't working for anyone? More that everyone's working for Wesker?

Comment

If you pan to the right, theres a fence that has a sign that says 'Electrical Hazard'. If you put your mouse over it, it changes from the arrow, to a hand. When you click on it, nothing happens though.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
            Is it not clear that Wesker isn't working for anyone? More that everyone's working for Wesker?
            Exactly my thoughts. He's running his own show and everyone else is just following along, some thinking they might be able to manipulate him or be his 'partner'

Originally posted by gangstafun View Post
            If you pan to the right, theres a fence that has a sign that says 'Electrical Hazard'. If you put your mouse over it, it changes from the arrow, to a hand. When you click on it, nothing happens though.
            I noticed that too....maybe someone can figure it out.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Or maybe whatever is hidden there isn't updated yet.

Is it just me or when villains run their own show, they usually wind up dead.
              Tenner on Wesker dying this game.
              Any bets?

Comment

If you pan ALL the way to the right, you see two dudes beating the sweet hell out of a man with clubs.

Comment

Working...
                X