No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 gets Offline Split Sreen Co-op as well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is big news. Not really big news for me because the friend I'll be playing with goes to school in Rhode Island and I'm here in New York, so we'll be playing online. But in the future, I can see lots and lots of replay value thanks to this offline splitscreen.

Comment

This is great cause all my friends have a 360 and I have a PS3 so I can't play with them online.

Comment

cool,however, I'll play single player first. Thank god it's top down split screen, I can't stand left right.

Comment

A Little off topic, but Mark McDonald aka the Gaming Jesus talks about RE5 and some of the Co Op/controls in the 1up yours podcast released today.

EDIT: IT also talks about Degeneration, potential spoilers.
          Last edited by The Dude; 10-10-2008, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Cool, i can finally play with my bro split screen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
              A Little off topic, but Mark McDonald aka the Gaming Jesus talks about RE5 and some of the Co Op/controls in the 1up yours podcast released today.

EDIT: IT also talks about Degeneration, potential spoilers.
              And they mentioned that RE5's "PS HOME" space was shown to the Japanese journalists. I'd love to see a shot of that.

Comment

EUGH! I was talking to someone about Capcom and their microtransaction campaigns, i'll be such a sucker for anything they're shifting on Home if it happens

Comment

And they mentioned that RE5's "PS HOME" space was shown to the Japanese journalists. I'd love to see a shot of that.
                  you might, sony have more events on the 12th.
                  Last edited by A-J; 10-11-2008, 03:04 PM.

Comment

This is great news for those who don't have or don't wish to play online with a partner for a change. I wonder if what you do in co-op mode gets transferred to single-player as well?

Comment

Working...
                    X