No announcement yet.

New Biohazard Degeneration Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this movie is going straight to dvd right?

Comment

wow.

now thats a reason to own a blu ray and HDTV

Comment

It has a theatrical release in Japan, New York, and Los Angeles, IIRC.

Comment

poop no savannah

Comment

Or Miami. Hopefully, Capcom will see the error of thier mistake, and release it worldwide after they sell out the theaters in LA and NY. If I was closer to NY, I'd goto that. I'd sneak in if I had to, MGS style, through the vents and what-not.

Comment

Hmm, worldwide release? I think I'd rather catch it on blu-ray.

Comment

nice find guys,i only hope they release woldwide on the theaters.

Comment

Wired.com reviewed the movie and gave it a 3 out of 10. Ouch.

Comment

HAHA! I bet that this movie ranked that low because of Leon gayish appearance xD
                    Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-10-2008, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      Wired.com reviewed the movie and gave it a 3 out of 10. Ouch.

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/10/...-resident.html
                      Kohler: The whole thing's just bizarre. Degeneration is the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children of the franchise -- a movie that die-hard fans will likely defend, but general audiences will not get at all.
                      I think a lot of people would've expected this from the start anyway to be honest.

Comment

Yeah, I don't feel any different. What were they expecting?
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Exactly.

Interesting that apparently the film will lead directly into RE5. I hope it means in terms of storyline, not just that RE5 takes place some time shortly after Degen.

Comment

From what I've seen from this movie, I know I'll like it. Because there will be zombies.
                            Also, I didn't like Claire's super kick to that zombie... it reminds me to the crappy RE movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                              From what I've seen from this movie, I know I'll like it. Because there will be zombies.
                              We look forward to years of "Degeneration is a really good film...but oh my God Leon just looks gay!!!!" then.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                                HAHA! I bet that this movie ranked that low because of Leon gayish appearance xD
                                I'm really starting to hope Jill is actually dead in RE5 and Capcom doesn't explain how she died or bring her back, just to piss you and Jill's Boob off. >.>

Comment

Working...
                                X