New Biohazard Degeneration Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    I'm really starting to hope Jill is actually dead in RE5 and Capcom doesn't explain how she died or bring her back, just to piss you and Jill's Boob off. >.>
    hahahaha

You're not allowed to say that!! Wait for the tantrum now! Jill's untouchable!!

Comment

I'm really starting to hope Jill is actually dead in RE5 and Capcom doesn't explain how she died or bring her back, just to piss you and Jill's Boob off. >.>
      Awww another Leon fan, I see... don't feel sad, he isn't as gay as he would love to.

Be on ur way buddy.

Comment

Why does he have to be a Leon fan exactly? I didn't see him mention Leon once actually.

Still, it's cute how defensive you get over a fictional character

And by the way, throwing the word "gay" out there at any given opportunity really doesn't do you any favours.

Comment

Are you Archelon's big brother or something? Haha. I'll better ignore you.

Comment

Yes, because me and Archelon have alway got along really well in the past.

I think the common ground is that we both like seeing you squirm at the idea of Jill's death.

Comment

I really like the 'bio-terrorism' angle they've been taking lately...Degeneration looks like a T-Virus terrorist attack on an airplane. This, I like.

Comment

That's because it is a t-virus outbreak on a plane ;) haha

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  I really like the 'bio-terrorism' angle they've been taking lately...Degeneration looks like a T-Virus terrorist attack on an airplane. This, I like.
                  Yeah I like that too. I also like how the quality of the scenes.
                  Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-10-2008, 09:25 PM.

Comment

I will scrub Leon S. Kennedy from the face of the virus.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Meh, that 'review' dosn't mean much to me.
                      I kept waiting for the videogame to start.
                      And..?
                      will this trip deep into the uncanny valley be acceptable to the audience that watched the Milla Jovovich Resident Evil movies?
                      Who gives a shit?
                      The whole thing's just bizarre. Degeneration is the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children of the franchise -- a movie that die-hard fans will likely defend, but general audiences will not get at all.
                      This is going to satisfy hard-core fans, and that's about it.
                      Really?! I thought Halo fans, Mario fans and my parents would all be lining up to see it. I thought the film would be wining Academy Awards!
                      But I'm still looking forward to watching it.
                      It's going to be hard not to know everything about it though, before my Blue-ray version arrives.

Comment

If Jill is dead, she's dead. I won't lose any sleep. I just tossed theories as to how she's not dead, and it's just a red herring.

So go **** yourself. You're just upset I bash RE4 Leon any chance I get. His "new & improved" characterization is the most pathetic thing to happen to this franchise.

Wired's review is probably based on Leon alone. His demeanor singlehandedly ruins anything good that he's in...

EDIT: "TIRED: Unrealistic animation, lame plot, forced dialogue"

Hmmm...."unrealistic, lame, and forced dialogue"....pretty much sums up my experience with Leon post-RE2. Spencer got it right when he said that Leon needs to be scrubbed from the face of the planet. The supercool ninja operative special agent is an ALBATROSS.

Unfortunately, Claire appears to be relegated to babysitting a kid (groan).
                        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-10-2008, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                          You're just upset I bash RE4 Leon any chance I get.
                          It's not even that, actually. I don't care if you don't like Leon.

It's just getting pretty tired having you add nothing substantial or relevant to a conversation, because all you want to do is "bash RE4 Leon."

And for the record, it's kind of hard to bastardize a character when there wasn't much of a character there to begin with. Leon simply moved from one stereotype to another.

Don't tell me you honestly expected genuine character development.

In Resident Evil?
                          Last edited by Archelon; 10-10-2008, 11:20 PM.

Comment

So go **** yourself. You're just upset I bash RE4 Leon any chance I get. His "new & improved" characterization is the most pathetic thing to happen to this franchise.
                            Damn wtf is your problem? They're just video game characters! They're not real! It seems like you have some personal issues with people who like Leon. Get some help, Jesus.

Comment

Okay, dude. That's all I do on here is bash RE4 Leon. My posts never have an iota of substance, or insightful comments.

I'll strive to be more like you. Perhaps I'll engage in numerous petty arguments with Stu from now on?

Originally posted by sogar View Post
                              Damn wtf is your problem? They're just video game characters! They're not real! It seems like you have some personal issues with people who like Leon. Get some help, Jesus.
                              Who are you? Why are you calling me Jesus?
                              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-10-2008, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Perhaps I'll engage in numerous petty arguments with Stu from now on?
                                From now on? I think you've got it pretty well covered already.

Comment

Working...
                                X