New Biohazard Degeneration Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
    Who are you? Why are you calling me Jesus?
    I'm asking Jesus to help you, and I'm not even religious! That's how much help I think you need. You have some personal issues it seems, and over a video game character.

Comment

Originally posted by sogar View Post
      I'm asking Jesus to help you, and I'm not even religious! That's how much help I think you need. You have some personal issues it seems, and over a video game character.
      @ sogar: *Sigh* Welcome to the site. Please don't be playing the "internet tough guy" card so soon when you just got here.

@Archelon: Whatever, dude. I thank you for the news you often bring to the site, but I know what you're trying to do. It's great that you're defending the honor of your "Friend." His spirit lives on through you. He'll be back from his ban soon enough.

EDIT: By the way, geniuses, there are like 4 other people in this thread alone who have made fun of Leon. Stop acting like I am the only one. If people all had the same opinions, well, we'd be doin' squat thrusts with ol' Joe Stalin.
      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-10-2008, 11:35 PM.

Comment

@ sogar: *Sigh* Welcome to the site. Please don't be playing the "internet tough guy" card so soon when you just got here.
        Um internet tough guy? Weren't you the one that just told Archelon to go **** himself?

Comment

Listen pal, you're new here. Why you're trying to jump into the middle of a disagreement that doesn't concern you is beyond me. But, let's have a refresher:

First of all, I guess you missed his little diddy in post #30.

Second of all, this is between me & him.

Third of all, this has never concerned you whatsoever.

Fourth, who are you to tell me what to do?

Fifth..."****" could mean so many things. Perhaps I was saying, "Go congratulate yourself?" Or "Go emasculate yourself?" It could mean so many things. It's like mad libs in that sense.

Back to the topic at hand. Move along, nothing to see here.

Comment

I was merely trying to help you with your personal issues, but after seeing your last post, I can see this is beyond my abilities. Godspeed to you Jill's Boob! I hope you get the help you need!

Comment

You're just upset I bash RE4 Leon any chance I get. His "new & improved" characterization is the most pathetic thing to happen to this franchise.
              Has has been said though, what's constructive about it though? It just gets very boring very quickly when it's all Leon bashing just for the sake of it, particularly with regards to a performance you've only seen parts of trailers of!

Oh, and nice try PMing me to try and get me "onside", but i call it as i see it, regardless of who it is.

Comment

Yeah, folks? Shut the hell up and get back on topic before the whining, whinging, bitching and arguing really gets on my nerves.

Seriously, I swear I have to warn you lot like kids every damned day. My 18 month old is better behaved than this. You never stop, you just move the crap to another thread.

I swear. What is it about the internet that makes supposedly adult people act like eleven year olds denied overly expensive toys...

Comment

Or...you could perhaps cut out on the insults yourself and take care of matters via private messages? Seems counterproductive to tell people to grow up when you're handing out insults yourself in such a public manner.

The constant Leon bashing is tired, is pointless, and has been done to death now and does nothing to add anything constructive to the board. It's that issue that needs sorting on THIA, not brushed under the carpet.

Comment

And it's not the sole issue either. Yeah, people need to stop turning every thread into bashing Leon. When it's relevant people can express there opinions. But they can express them in a more polite fashion.

As to why I do this publicly...it's essentially an attempt at warning others to not do this behavior. I hope people will see what behavior is unacceptable here.

And yeah, I'm insulting folks now. How often do I do that? Maybe I just woke up extra cranky this morning but having to dredge through this place and stop all the very petty bickering is really starting to tick me off. I shouldn't insult folk, it is true, and I'm sorry for that. But the statement is valid. My 18 month old does behave better than some of you guys do.

Now...you guys wanna complain or whatever, feel free. Start a thread for it. This thread is for the new Degeneration Trailer.

Comment

To me this trailer sucked. I'm still getting it tho

Comment

Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
                        As a side note, when Claire said she'd be back for that little girl, my first thought was "yeah, where have I heard *that* before? "
                        Hahaha! yeah, that sounds familar.

Comment

That's because it is a t-virus outbreak on a plane ;) haha
                          I'm honestly surprised that noone has made a "Snakes on a Plane"/Degeneration reference/joke with a picture of Samuel Jackson, yet...

Anyways, thanks for the video, it was a great find. I wish the model animations were better, though...
                          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Don't give them the idea!
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Trying to think of something that rhymes...but i got nothing

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                                I'm honestly surprised that noone has made a "Snakes on a Plane"/Degeneration reference/joke with a picture of Samuel Jackson, yet...
                                It's kind of already been done.

There was a straight-to-dvd movie called "Flight of the Living Dead."

Comment

Working...
                                X