No announcement yet.

New Biohazard Degeneration Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is that at 1:26? Not only were those maneuvers flashy and unnecessary, they didn't even make sense? He was practically breakdancing on top of that ledge...

This movie is almost COMPLETELY geared towards fans brought in by RE4.

Comment

Here are my observations of this trailer:

1) Anyone else get the feeling that Angela Miller is actually the main bad guy's sister and gets all personal and shit and tries to stop him herself?

2) She's holding a syringe gun. Recently used?

3) Her house has been burnt down.

4) The G creature in this movie is staying true to the G structure and has multiple transformations.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I will definetly be getting this. Its funny after RE4 I always assumed that the first RE CG movie would be a prequel detailing how Umbrella fell. But thats a moot point now with Umbrella Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
          Or...you could perhaps cut out on the insults yourself and take care of matters via private messages? Seems counterproductive to tell people to grow up when you're handing out insults yourself in such a public manner.

The constant Leon bashing is tired, is pointless, and has been done to death now and does nothing to add anything constructive to the board. It's that issue that needs sorting on THIA, not brushed under the carpet.
          No. Stop right there. You, Jills Boob and a few other people have been the people who CONSTANTLY come up in arguments. Its getting so annoying to read these boards and see that when you get asked to stop, you just take it to another thread.

Jill's Boob has already got an automatic ban for getting 3 infractions within 10 days. You yourself are on thin ice (1 more and you are gone for 24 hours). If anything, telling you via PM's to cool down has done nothing but fuel your desire to get into arguments. So now I am bringing this out into the public eye. You two need to stop.

Jills Boob: Stop bashing Leon, and RE4 in general. You are a good poster, but lately, every single post of yours has RE4 bashing, and Leon bashing. Its doing nothing constructive here and is causing people, like Big_Stu, to lash out as well.

Big_Stu: Stop responding to this stuff. Use the REPORT button. It is there for a reason. Replying only makes you BOTH get more infractions.

Seriously, End this now, because I am so tired of reading about it. If you guys get in any more trouble, I'll be considering removing you both, permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            If anything, telling you via PM's to cool down has done nothing but fuel your desire to get into arguments. So now I am bringing this out into the public eye. You two need to stop.
            Actually, the post you're highlighting here was from BEFORE you PMd me dude. Since, i've not got into anything at all, everything i can remember posting has been all on-topic.

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            Big_Stu: Stop responding to this stuff. Use the REPORT button. It is there for a reason. Replying only makes you BOTH get more infractions.
            I did ask you yesterday via PM if there was a report button since i haven't seen one actually.

Comment

Its right on a post.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-12-2008, 10:55 AM.

Comment

so ....

degeneration huh ..

Comment

I'm going to scrub Degeneration from the face of the earth.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                    Thanks to Jill Lover, we now have a new trailer to watch. I could not find the original source of this trailer, but uploaded it so you can download it and watch it later. The source will no doubt turn up as soon as the TGS is over or as we draw nearer to the theatrical release of Degeneration; but for now, just enjoy the show.

Link : http://www.project-omega.org/BD-10-09-HQ.mp4 (6.6 MB)
                    IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

?
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

No that's not the source, the source meaning ORIGINAL HI-RES file.

It's yet to be released to the gaming press yet.
                      Last edited by Stu; 10-12-2008, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Do you guys think the movie really directly leads into RE5? I'm skeptical.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                          degeneration huh ..
                          What's going on with that degeneration?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            I'm going to scrub Degeneration from the face of the earth.
                            clever, very clever

Comment

From what I can see, degeneration looks very good, a nice treat to the fans. But damn, Paul Mercier sounds like he's not adding any energy into his voice for Leon from what I heard so far.

Comment

Why the hell the new g-monster have an eye on his right arm? It was clear why Birkin had it, but why the hell it is so similar to him. This new dude haven't been shot in to the right side of his body... or was he?
                                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                                X