No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 : QORE special feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veronica Belmont disgusts me. Clucking like a hen about something she knows nothing about.

Despite that, it was an interesting watch.
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-11-2008, 08:54 AM.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Fuck me she needs firing, big style.

The whole "I've just received an email from a friend who's working on a mining ship in space" thing? Just shut up love, we're not 12!

Comment

We need the level-headed demeanour of a male presenter, not some ditzy philistine. Her sole purpose for being there is because the vast majority of gamers are male. The eyes need something to oggle! It's like the presidential campaign being treated as a popularity contest, it's not about how someone looks, it's about how well they can do the job, and right now this Veronica woman is doing a poor performance indeed.

"Wow, neckstump...that's a word you don't hear every day."
        Upon hearing that, my eyes shot a glance at the loaded 9mm pistol atop my desk.

And I realised what had to be done.

See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post

lol indeed she was a bit clueless and there for eye candy reasons only.

it was such a great opportunity to delve into RE5's secrets as this communications dude revealed quite a bit such as the new name for the zombies, something the producer havnt revealed.

Perhaps if the presenter was a bit more clued up, she cud have got some better exclusives...

oh well
          Last edited by Neptune; 10-11-2008, 09:42 AM.

Comment

The presenter will have just been reading questions from a pre-approved list anyway, so in that sense it wouln't matter who was interviewing her.

Also, the mijinees term was posted ages ago.

Last edited by Stu; 10-11-2008, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post

Is this from the film Dead Zone?
              Last edited by aris13; 10-11-2008, 09:48 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Indeed it is! Nothing like using Martin Sheen as a means to get a point across.
                See you in hell.

Comment

David Cronenberg at his best
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't know, I always thought that Videodrome was his best.

That film was years ahead of its time, what happened in it is happening now. Just look at Big Brother and all these other reality television programmes, we ARE becoming television.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Pesonally, i think that The Fly is the best film of Cronenberg and the second best horror remake that's actually better than the original (The Thing is No1). Cronenberg also decided to bring the film to broadway And what's next: American Psycho the Musical
                      Last edited by aris13; 10-11-2008, 04:38 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Interesting video. Showing the classic games at the end was a nice touch.

Comment

Working...
                        X